Bavgate Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2007
i dont like how he said he likes 50... Bavgate is tha shit, 50 is whack, he just lucky he got where he is from promotion and Eminem and Dr. Dre... Dre and Em were looking for someone to make blow up over nite... he lucky...

Jun 2, 2005
Ser0 Production said:
i dont like how he said he likes 50... Bavgate is tha shit, 50 is whack, he just lucky he got where he is from promotion and Eminem and Dr. Dre... Dre and Em were looking for someone to make blow up over nite... he lucky...
Damn you just know the whole game right...? Out of the entire interview you just heard the part about 50... and knew exactly what Dre and Eminem has in mind when they signed 50...You sound stupid 50 was black balled in the industry before fucking with EM and Dre how the hell they knew he was going to blow up more than them...

Apr 25, 2002
How does BAVGATE have those expectations when 1) he's on an independent label that is very regional 2) he doesn't have good distribution 3) no promotion 4) his solo cds are mediocre at best because he doesn't seem to care how he sounds on half of the tracks.

Why didn't the interviewer bring up some criticisms about BILLY MO? Holla back.

Aug 24, 2002
Never heard that 2nd Steady Mobbin' cd. Steady Mobbin' stole the show on the tightest track on Snoop's No-Limit cd, "Da Game is to be sold not told". How's Bavgate's cd "The Last Instigator"?

May 8, 2008
I actually liked "The King of Oakland," but yea he aint dropped nothing since then...I dont know wasup wit him tho I heard a few months ago about him and a new mixtape, but I guess that never happened.

Jan 23, 2006
ALL THE STEADY MOBBIN ALBUMS ARE DOPE HIS SOLOS ARE SLAPPIN TOO, YOU WOULD THINK THIZZ WOULD DROP A NEW BAVGATE ALBUM SEEING AS ALOT OF THIER HARD HITTERS ARE LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW (DUBEE, PSD, LITTLE BRUCE).

Jun 3, 2008
408/916
Dam well I Guess i gotta b the 1st person 1 hate on him then. I dont really feel his voice off top. I mainly got turnd off by his raps becuz that song Mary Jane off the 17 wita thizz. But on some shit he sounds coo like on midnight on the bay and throw yo t'z up. His Black Mafia stuffs kinda dope 2.