Bavgate Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2006
gas uno said:
youre insane. bavgate is dope as fuck.

that nigga damn near had the ONLY good song on the bay bridges compilation.
Could be one of the stupidest posts I have seen in a minute. So his songs are better than Bullshit? Da Dummy? Go Ignant? Even Meet the Dealers and Dear Foot? What you drinkin, cause if it makes that Bavgate sound that good, I need me some of that

Nov 13, 2004
"bavgate and quinn pump lead to the ear..some some some..as soon as i touch down back to the town its goin down with a 5th of hen nigga stop it!" aha i forgot what he says but he comes tite on that song

May 12, 2002
dope.st
Black Mafia - Smoke Wit Me

Mayne I LOVE that tune in the summer, been rollin around off of that for days, its hella laid back, one of my favourite Thizz cuts. It's on the Miami - Nation Of Thizzlam 3CD and originally on the Black Mafia - Family Reunion CD.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
We should ask what happened to that bavgate style I think the last time I heard bavgate I liked was on the 1st explosive mode. After that he decided to quit rappen and just do talken

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
bavgates mumbling is the shit. shut up and enjoy it.

if keak can rap like a fucking gremlin on crack rocks, bavgate can mumble.

(throws on still instigating)

and no matter how much the nigga mumble...he dropped the tightest thizz release in a damn year or so..atleast in my opinion...