Bavgate Official Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2006
being signed to thizz wasnt go make him or break him he already had a fanbase before thizz signed everybody and they mama if thats the case why them other niggas aint gettin it like bavgate

Dec 13, 2006
not to take anything away from dre but bavgate fans aint fans cuz he worked wit mac dre alotta niggas didnt know shit about dre until after he died sad but true so how can dre influence somebody to like bavgate he a town legend

Jan 23, 2006
BAVGATE IS DOPE AND HIS ALBUMS ALL GOT SLAPS ON THEM. I HEARD CROOKED LIVES OUT IN VEGAS AND IS GETTING PRODUCED BY DJ DARYL FROM 415. I ALSO HEARD HIM AND BAVGATE ARE FUNKIN RIGHT NOW.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
TRAJIK1 said:
avgate use to really rap?
questions like these make me laugh... I mean is the younger generation really not up on what was going down in the 90's? it wasnt that long ago? lol

yea... go load the group steady mobbin, when no limit records was maken millions. That album hits! Bav had Blaps

Jan 23, 2007
niggas fuck wit bavegate cuz he's from the west, he's a real street nigga, and he makes slaps...he aint the best rapper but to me he makes clean songs...plus he owns a metro store haha

Aug 16, 2002
YungGung said:
not to take anything away from dre but bavgate fans aint fans cuz he worked wit mac dre alotta niggas didnt know shit about dre until after he died sad but true so how can dre influence somebody to like bavgate he a town legend

real talk i was a fan of bav when they dropped that Ghost Town Tape b4 No Limit! he been dope that crime buddies was slappin too! when i heard he hooked wit Dre it wasnt no big deal i was lookin for his releases no matter what label he was on!

Feb 18, 2006
Gas One said:
bavgates mumbling is the shit. shut up and enjoy it.

if keak can rap like a fucking gremlin on crack rocks, bavgate can mumble.

(throws on still instigating)

and no matter how much the nigga mumble...he dropped the tightest thizz release in a damn year or so..atleast in my opinion...
LMFAO