Barack Obama will be president

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 5, 2007
This years presidential election will be a first in History it was either going to be Obama first "Black" President or Hillary Clinton first female president. What do yall think will come as a result of Obama being elected into office?

Nov 2, 2002
who cares all presidents are shit
thank you for your valuable insight.

Mclame has no chance. The religious right doesnt trust him, hes old, hes lacking in fundraising, republicans in general are very very unpopular, bush's approval rating is 25%, mccain voted for the war, he sucks at giving speeches etc.

Apr 20, 2008
all presidents are crooked ass corrupt mo fuckas tryin to make as much profit as they can off american people.

if obama wins it will make history but so would if hillary won.
i bet you anything that once hes president hes gonna do a complete 360 and turn into a lil bitch ass foo like bush.
he jus givin lil speaches to win votes. but hes really a puto

Apr 13, 2007
I thought we were sappposed to get back to music...Eastcoco....
Fuck the government.......Who gives a fuck who wins it isnt gonna affect you.Go to a political board for this type of info/thread.bushshit.
l

Nov 2, 2002
I thought we were sappposed to get back to music...Eastcoco....
Fuck the government.......Who gives a fuck who wins it isnt gonna affect you.Go to a political board for this type of info/thread.bushshit.
l
Who wins the election will affect you.
I dont know if you remember, but woodie used to discuss political issues on here, and in his music. And i think this topic goes along with what mr illmannered was trying to promote on here, civil disscussions.

Apr 25, 2002
pick up a book

seize the time the story of huey p newton and the black panthers

chairman mao speaks to the people

our word is our weapon selected writing from subcomdante marcos

the whole presidentail election is fake a big distraction that no one votes but only watches

Jun 28, 2003
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE..

a black man may actually become president...
racial boundries have been broken, and that means that one day, we may have a mexican president as well...

MCWAR and BUSH are the reason it costs me 60 bucks to fill up at the gas station...fuck that..

Obama is for free health care, tax cuts for those of us who aint rich and money for schools instead of missles ...

IM VOTING OBAMA...I WONT BE A SLAVE TO MCWAR AND BUSH

Nov 2, 2002
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE..

a black man may actually become president...
racial boundries have been broken, and that means that one day, we may have a mexican president as well...

MCWAR and BUSH are the reason it costs me 60 bucks to fill up at the gas station...fuck that..

Obama is for free health care, tax cuts for those of us who aint rich and money for schools instead of missles ...

IM VOTING OBAMA...I WONT BE A SLAVE TO MCWAR AND BUSH
well said