Barack Obama will be president

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2006
Barack Obama is inexperienced overall. I'm not talking about being president. He's never dealt with any of the issues he will see as president, none.
Most presidents haven't. Only one in recent memory who has is Bush 1, due to his CIA experience. Reagan hadn't faced any presidential situations. Neither did Clinton. Bush Jr? When he took the white house he'd only been off the booze and coke for about a decade.

most people are not willing to do that. They want free health care and a free ride through college while folks like myself grew up poor as fuck and had to WORK my way through college.
Hey, you know what? Fuck you!

I don't know if you've peaked out the window of your college classroom recently, but we still live in a capitalist system. Nobody gets a free ride. Not even people on welfare.

You're on welfare, you live in a fucked up house, with rats. I don't care how nice your tv and stereo are. Your plumbing's fucked up. You live in a shit neighborhood. Gun shots and helicopters all night. A gang of relatives living with you. But you should know this, you grew up poor. Didn't you? Did you know anyone who wanted to be on food stamps? Did you know anyone who wanted to walk up a steep hill with a grocery basket full of cans? Did you know anyone who wanted to sacrifice all of their dignity by standing on a corner and asking for spare change?

Congratulations on your success. But if you're telling the truth about growing up poor, you've obviously lost touch with your roots at some point, or perhaps started thinking that your shit don't stink.

people who are struggling don't get much sympathy from me, sorry.
And people who are struggling have heard your sanctimonious bullshit before. Sorry if you thought you had something original to say. Now take your MBA and shove it up your ass, white boy.

Mar 17, 2006
we as a country donate to everybody and rebuild everybody else and like now we're strugglin, who is helpin us?
If we stop rebuilding everybody else and donating to everybody else, they'll start to think about all of the atrocities we had to commit in order to acquire this land.

And, we're not struggling. Rich people have plenty of money. Drive by the richest area of whatever town you live in and see if houses are going up, see if restaurants are going out of business. They're packed! All kinds of people hanging out in front, waiting for a table. The middle class and the poor are w who's struggling. The rich are fine.

Feb 23, 2004
hey you're right i should rephrase that, not everybody gets shit free but certain people from certain countries and certain others do! my bad

Apr 20, 2008
BUULLLLLSSSHIIITTT

it seems as if you havent done your homework homie... you gotta get your facts straight. those numbers are hella off
no....its true fag. i just went to the bank not even a month ago and exchanged 50 euros and got 78 dollars.
so basically a US dollar is about 50 euro cents.
american money isnt worth anything any more. shit i wouldnt be suprized if the PESO starts to have more value than the us dollar.

Apr 25, 2002
Bullshit. If that were the case, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would have gotten as far as Obama when they ran in the past.
They didn't get black people to WANT to vote. Obama is a much better candidate than Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton, but it doesn't change the fact that many people voted for him simply because he is black and they want a black president. You can dispute it all you want, but I've personally come across scores of people who have no fuckin idea why they support Obama. It seems to be the same across the nation.. Anytime I listen to politics on Sirius nobody ever truly has a valid reason for voting for Obama.

Apr 25, 2002
Hey, you know what? Fuck you!
Why? Because I worked for what I have? Get the fuck outta here you bitch ass piece of shit.

StillNo said:
I don't know if you've peaked out the window of your college classroom recently, but we still live in a capitalist system. Nobody gets a free ride. Not even people on welfare.
I never said people get a free ride you incomprehensive bitch. I said people WANT a free ride. These are the same people that hit the booths and vote with ignorance for a man they know nothing about.

StillNo said:
You're on welfare, you live in a fucked up house, with rats. I don't care how nice your tv and stereo are. Your plumbing's fucked up. You live in a shit neighborhood. Gun shots and helicopters all night. A gang of relatives living with you.
And you're gonna try to tell me you can't get your lazy ass up and find a fuckin job because of these issues? Get the fuck outta here. Only a worthless son of a bitch would try to find an excuse for remaining poor his whole life. The only excuse is laziness and lack of will. PERIOD.

I wore the same clothes to school 4 years straight, most of the time they were dirty and had to be worn 3 or 4 times before they ever got washed. I washed my fuckin underwear in the damn bathtub to stay somewhat clean. Our electricity was shut off half the fuckin time and the water countless times. I lived in a roach and rat infested 3 bedroom apartment with 7 siblings. I lived off of generic top-ramen soup most of my fuckin teenage life. Rarely did I have anything to drink outside of the dirty ass tap water. That's only part of the problems I had. But I made myself presentable, got a fuckin job and got on with life. I finished school, now I have a good job and I don't have to worry about that bullshit anymore. But guess what? The fuckin president never helped me one bit. The other cat I was talking to before you side-busted into this conversation seemed like he wanted Obama because Obama promised a free ride for his kids. It doesn't work that way.

StillNo said:
Did you know anyone who wanted to be on food stamps? Did you know anyone who wanted to walk up a steep hill with a grocery basket full of cans? Did you know anyone who wanted to sacrifice all of their dignity by standing on a corner and asking for spare change?
Unfortunatly, I knew several people who actually wanted to live like that because that lifestyle allowed them to remain high as fuck all the time. Those fucks do not have a care in the world homeboy. Don't try to act like it's not their fault.

StillNo said:
Congratulations on your success. But if you're telling the truth about growing up poor, you've obviously lost touch with your roots at some point, or perhaps started thinking that your shit don't stink.
You know what motherfucker.. I hated being poor. I hated the way I grew up. I was fuckin homeless at the age of 5 and I have a newspaper clipping reminding me of it every day. The only thing I gained from growing up the way I did was my will to succeed and my loyalty to those close to me. I don't ever try to act like something I am not. Growing up the way I did made me the man I am, but getting on with my life the way I did led me to realize that all the excuses people use in justifying their poverty are bullshit. I got involved with gangs, that didn't prevent me from working my ass off. There are no excuses for being a worthless burden to society.

You've been listening to too many gangster rap songs if you think anybody would want to continue living that way opposed to getting the fuck out. Most people who are not complete morons are trying to get out of the hood. I know where I'm from and I know how I grew up, I also know NOBODY HELPED ME succeed. NOBODY.

StillNo said:
And people who are struggling have heard your sanctimonious bullshit before. Sorry if you thought you had something original to say. Now take your MBA and shove it up your ass, white boy.
I don't know why you're so high on defending people who put themselves in a bad situation. You're obviously not in their situation and have no fuckin clue how they are living or WHY they are living that way.

By the way, I'm far from white and if you ever met me you would never consider calling me a "white boy." Just because I'm becoming a success doesn't mean I'm a little bitch ass white-washed chump. I am the same man I was growing up, only now I see things clearly. I understand there is a REASON for everything. People like yourself need to figure that shit out and stop trying to place the blame where it doe snot belong.

Feb 15, 2007
no....its true fag. i just went to the bank not even a month ago and exchanged 50 euros and got 78 dollars.
american money isnt worth anything any more. shit i wouldnt be suprized if the PESO starts to have more value than the us dollar.
fuck you.... obviously your a retard that cant do basic math.... your belief that the dollar is worth less than 50 cents compared to the euro doesnt even add up.

50 euros = 78 dollars is not less than 50 cents dumbfuck

the dollar isnt worth 50 cents in europe anymore.
so please get your facts/numbers CORRECT and dont speak out your ass

Feb 15, 2007
maybe you dont care about what kind of country your kids and grand kids will grow up in, but dont shit on the ones who do....theres a life beyond gangs, guns, dope and runnin from the rollerz...i want my kids in college and gettin high paying jobs, so they dont have to grind and walk the line like i did....aint nuthin more to it....maybe you dont have kids, or maybe you just view shit different... so if someone is offering money for college and better health care, ill take the chance that maybe, just maybe they aint bullshit...
Thats the problem with society they fucken ask too much from the government.... how about your kids get a part time job to get throught college and not expect free money from the government... why dont your kids PAY for their own health care instead of them wanting the government to pay for it.... i know health insurance is not cheap but people waste money on shit they dont need (brand new car instead of a fuel effiencent older model, jewlery, cell phones, etc)

Apr 25, 2002
Thats the problem with society they fucken ask too much from the government.... how about your kids get a part time job to get throught college and not expect free money from the government... why dont your kids PAY for their own health care instead of them wanting the government to pay for it.... i know health insurance is not cheap but people waste money on shit they dont need (brand new car instead of a fuel effiencent older model, jewlery, cell phones, etc)
Exactly.

That other clown got me going off on other shit, but my point was you cannot expect the government to help you do a damn thing. Obama can promise whatever he wants and obviously he will get votes from folks who either don't know any better or truly want him to come through because they want help from the government. When you get off your ass you can work your way through life and not have to vote for somebody that makes empty promises because you feel he will end up giving you something for nothing.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't mean to come off like my "shit don't stink" like that other fool said, I'm only kickin facts. People need to get rid of their excuses and get their shit together. There are very few cases where someone truly cannot climb out of the hole they are in and it is not their fault they were put there in the first place, but let's face facts, most people can get their shit together and make a better life for themselves without having to depend on the United States government to bail them out. That's why I believe BULLET's reasons for supporting Obama are poor ones. To each his own, but like I said, people can (and should) become successful despite who the president of the United States is. The only reason I brought my own accomplishments into the conversation is because BULLET insinuated I don't care who the president is and I don't care if my kids will be a success.. I did all that during the Bush administration and if I was able to do it during his years of incompetency then surely our children will be able to do it with whoever is president at the time - as long as they are willing to work for it.

I am no different than I was when growing up, I'm just smarter now. I still act the same, I still have the same attitude and short fuse, I still chill in the hood, with the homeboys.. The only difference is I don't have any sympathy for people who put themselves in bad situations and expect everyone (the government) to help them when they can help themselves.

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
WHERE YOU GET EUROS FROM..?

Young M

daddydaycare
Feb 14, 2006
Detroit
OK CHECK THIS OUT AN OG TOLD ME THING BEFORE HE GOT BLASTED IN HIS LOW LOW

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR COUNTRY CAN DO FOR YOU HOMES, BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR YOUR COUNTRY ESE