Barack Obama will be president

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2008
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE..

a black man may actually become president...
racial boundries have been broken, and that means that one day, we may have a mexican president as well...

MCWAR and BUSH are the reason it costs me 60 bucks to fill up at the gas station...fuck that..

Obama is for free health care, tax cuts for those of us who aint rich and money for schools instead of missles ...

IM VOTING OBAMA...I WONT BE A SLAVE TO MCWAR AND BUSH
either way your still a slave..
you have to work like a slave til you die to get money...wich is nothing but paper. its like points. you get points you get to eat and put a roof on your head. your a slave to the government weather you like it or not.

gas is 5 bucks a gallon right now. so think bout that...4 gallons = 20 bucks.
and its only gonna get higher. then they put out hybrids to make money off you. and drop the value on all our cars that aint hybrid.

and on the other side. obama may say he is for free health care and all that bullshit but hes only saying that to please your ears and earn votes.
once hes elected hes gonna be a lil bitch jus like bush....jus watch

Nov 2, 2002
either way your still a slave..
you have to work like a slave til you die to get money...wich is nothing but paper. its like points. you get points you get to eat and put a roof on your head. your a slave to the government weather you like it or not.

gas is 5 bucks a gallon right now. so think bout that...4 gallons = 20 bucks.
and its only gonna get higher. then they put out hybrids to make money off you. and drop the value on all our cars that aint hybrid.

and on the other side. obama may say he is for free health care and all that bullshit but hes only saying that to please your ears and earn votes.
once hes elected hes gonna be a lil bitch jus like bush....jus watch
what is the alternative then? Stop using the barter system? That would completely ruin quality of life.
Do you want those "points" for doing nothing? Aka communism?

Aug 17, 2007
matters not who tha president is...its tha powers that be that control tha whole thing...aint nothin gonna happen that aint suppose to...president aint nothin but a puppet,just like tha majority of you....

4 cents

Aug 17, 2007
i aint got a job,got a criminal backround,dont vote,dont agree with almost none of tha shit thats goin on, so i aint contributting to nothin kuz even if i did it wouldnt matter....

now 4 tha dont knows you would say im ignit.....but unless you walked in my shoes or recognize whats realy goin on you understand tha real.....

Feb 23, 2004
well no matter what they are for and shit it gets voted by the House and the Senate. They dont have a problem throwing money continuously at the war and nothin to help the economy it seems with those of us (me) with no health care and 'make' too much money when i was a fuckin server making 3.92 an hour and i have about 50,000 in student loans. sound fair? free school is a must, not to those who fuckin already get everything for free from the taxes of the working man while we get nothing in return...oooo a stimulus check? whoopeeee

Apr 25, 2002
LOOK AT THE BIGGER PICTURE..
No offense homie but you may need to take your own advice.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
a black man may actually become president...
racial boundries have been broken, and that means that one day, we may have a mexican president as well...
Who cares?

Too much has already been made of race. A lot of black folks started voting this time around simply because Barack Obama is a black man. And what's really sad is a hell of a lot of them voted for him simply because he's black. That's bullshit. Sure, people listen to what he has to say and may like what's coming out of his mouth, but they had their minds made up long before they ever heard the man speak. That's what gets to me, this man is the Democratic representative and a big reason for that is simply because of his race. People who normally would not vote decided to vote, but they only decided to vote because they wanted Obama to win, not even knowing or caring what he stands for. Many people I've spoken to who support Obama have no fuckin idea what his beliefs are!! People want to "make history" and "cross boundaries" but they are going about it all wrong.

I have no problem with Barack Obama being president, my problem is the reasons a lot of people, particularly minorities, voted in his favor.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
MCWAR and BUSH are the reason it costs me 60 bucks to fill up at the gas station...fuck that..
While that may be the case, Obama's inexpeience does not lead me to believe that will be changing any time soon.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
Obama is for free health care, tax cuts for those of us who aint rich and money for schools instead of missles ...
Don't believe everything a politicians tells you..

MRxBULLETx831 said:
IM VOTING OBAMA...I WONT BE A SLAVE TO MCWAR AND BUSH
Bush is out whether you vote Obama or not.

Jun 28, 2003
@fatal...

inexperience? NONE OF THEM , EVEN BUSH, had experience being president before they became president...nobody gets there with experience unless theyre on their 2nd term in office....

maybe you dont care about what kind of country your kids and grand kids will grow up in, but dont shit on the ones who do....theres a life beyond gangs, guns, dope and runnin from the rollerz...i want my kids in college and gettin high paying jobs, so they dont have to grind and walk the line like i did....aint nuthin more to it....maybe you dont have kids, or maybe you just view shit different... so if someone is offering money for college and better health care, ill take the chance that maybe, just maybe they aint bullshit...

Mar 19, 2006
No offense homie but you may need to take your own advice.

Who cares?

Too much has already been made of race. A lot of black folks started voting this time around simply because Barack Obama is a black man. And what's really sad is a hell of a lot of them voted for him simply because he's black. That's bullshit. Sure, people listen to what he has to say and may like what's coming out of his mouth, but they had their minds made up long before they ever heard the man speak. That's what gets to me, this man is the Democratic representative and a big reason for that is simply because of his race. People who normally would not vote decided to vote, but they only decided to vote because they wanted Obama to win, not even knowing or caring what he stands for. Many people I've spoken to who support Obama have no fuckin idea what his beliefs are!! People want to "make history" and "cross boundaries" but they are going about it all wrong.

I have no problem with Barack Obama being president, my problem is the reasons a lot of people, particularly minorities, voted in his favor.

While that may be the case, Obama's inexpeience does not lead me to believe that will be changing any time soon.

Don't believe everything a politicians tells you..

Bush is out whether you vote Obama or not.
i agree with you. hella black people and females are voting for the wrong reasons. ima laugh when it bites the black ppl in the ass thoe. yeah obama says he's backing em', but everyone knows that his white-washed ass don't give a fuck bout them. like i said b4. voting for obama b/c he is black, would be like me saying i wanna vote for hillary cause she has breasts and a vagina.

Apr 25, 2002
@ BULLET, I'm gonna respond to you, but don't take anything personal.

inexperience? NONE OF THEM , EVEN BUSH, had experience being president before they became president...nobody gets there with experience unless theyre on their 2nd term in office....
Barack Obama is inexperienced overall. I'm not talking about being president. He's never dealt with any of the issues he will see as president, none. I suggest you do some research on the man folks.. It seems you only know what he's told you during his speaches.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
maybe you dont care about what kind of country your kids and grand kids will grow up in, but dont shit on the ones who do....
Homie you're trippin if you think Barack Obama is going to reform this country into something great. He has a lot of ideas that people like yourself think are great, but the problem is he never explains HOW those plans will be executed. HOW the hell does he plan on giving free health care? Somebody needs to explain that, because Barack can't. If he could, he would have. He's making promises that he can't uphold, just like every other politician in the world. You either seem to be forgetting how politicians work, or maybe you just don't know how they operate.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
theres a life beyond gangs, guns, dope and runnin from the rollerz...
What's this got to do with anything? Or are you insinuating that I'm a gun-toting gangbanger and dope dealer who runs from the cops all the time? I got news for you homeboy, I hold an MBA in computer science and I am well on my way to earning top dollar, and I did it all DURING THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION. If I can do it during that moron's tenure, my children and grandchildren will be able to do it with anybody in office because Bush is the most incompetant president EVER.

People need to start taking their damn lives into their own hands. ANYBODY can be successful even with things the way they are right now. You have to work for it and most people are not willing to do that. They want free health care and a free ride through college while folks like myself grew up poor as fuck and had to WORK my way through college. I can't imagine a life much rougher than mine, yet I was able to climb out of the gutter. So people who are struggling don't get much sympathy from me, sorry.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
i want my kids in college and gettin high paying jobs, so they dont have to grind and walk the line like i did....
Then one of two things are going to have to happen. Either YOU are going to have to make it so you can help your kids do what you would like them to do, or your kids will have to work hard and do it themselves. You're trippin if you think the president is really gonna be the one to get your kids through college and on to great careers bro.

MRxBULLETx831 said:
maybe you dont have kids, or maybe you just view shit different... so if someone is offering money for college and better health care, ill take the chance that maybe, just maybe they aint bullshit...
The problem is I've heard these types of promises before and they never come through. A candidate will never get my vote based on empty promises, and the only way to prove they are not empty promises is to share a plan of action to make those promises reality. None of the candidates have done so, including Obama.

Nov 2, 2002
LMAO @ the person who said mccain and bush are the reason gas is so expensive!

Oil IS NOT an unlimited resource
bush and cheney are deeply involved in the oil industry, so even though they may not be the reason why gas is expensive, they are the reason why nothing is being done about it

Jun 28, 2003
@Rusto...

These people havent done their homework...

If any of you think Bush and Cheney and teh Republicans have nothing to do with gas prices, youre completely mistaken...

Gas Prices are only higher because the dollar is worth less...the dollar isnt worth 50 cents in europe anymore. wHO DO YOU THINK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?

Feb 23, 2004
we as a country donate to everybody and rebuild everybody else and like now we're strugglin, who is helpin us?

there are many reasons why i have heard gas could be higher...i heard the stock market which i find hard to believe but could play a part, something the China's/world demand is higher and if you know economics the supply has remained the same so that would drive up prices and the Euro is worth well more than the US dollar.