BANNING THE KIDS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
JIM HAT said:
TAKE THIS THREAD FOR EXAMPLE..IT AINT JUST THE SCRAPS WE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.. ITS THE LITTLE KIDS FIGHTING IN EVERY THREAD.. BUT WHATEVER. GOT A FEW OF EM BANNED
i agree with you jim hat! the shit goes both ways

Oct 31, 2005
VinnieBarbarino said:
why do you feel the need to be on a norteno forum?? I mean yeah you do sometimes stay on topic but isnt there a sur forum you can be going on?

I GO ON PLENTY OF DIFFERENT FORUMS... FROM PLENTY OF DIFFERENT WEBSITES... WHEN IM BORED AND GOT NOTHING ELSE TO DO... FUCK IT U KNOW

Jun 18, 2005
4 real homey fuk! I aint say no names but some imature enes out there puttin in work in other forums! peeps get all mad 4 no reason sum body needs a hug or somethang!

Feb 28, 2005
the only time ive seen criminal 909 go off topic is when other people start stirring up shit with him...if he wants to post in your forum i dont see what the big deal is...people are probably gonna reply to this post ignorantly like they usually do but whatever...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
1) its closed so it stays on topic

2) its used solely as a list for admins too easily look at when we need banning and dont have too fish for them

3) its vital

didnt mean too put this thread on the back burner or anything and if jim hat feels if i did then hes more then welcome too get rid of my vital thread.. i wouldnt mind.. jus an idea i came up with

Apr 23, 2005
yea. but if they get banned then come back wit their new screen names. jus ban em forever. but its COOL! this east co.co gonna b drama free!!!!!

May 30, 2003
yeah i did that once told someone fool who was talking shit to meet me.. gave him a time and a place to meet, I even told him i was going alone, which I did.. waited 2 hours and he was a no show.

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
YEA THAT$ WHAT HAPPENED WIT THAT FUCKSPEEDY FOOL AND THE OTHER J-KAT FROM ONTARIO I TOLD THEM 2 MEET ME FRIDAY IN ELSINORE SINCE THEY WUZ SO HELL BENT ON BEING DOWN AND WANTING TO SMASH A ON A BUSTER BUT THEM BITCHES DIDNT SHOW SO I JUST CHILLED AND ME AND THE HOMIE DRANK...FUCK IT GAVE US ANOTHER REASON 2 PARTY WE HAD THE CAMERA AND EVERYTHING.

Oct 31, 2005
X4SmokeyX4 said:
YEA THAT$ WHAT HAPPENED WIT THAT FUCKSPEEDY FOOL AND THE OTHER J-KAT FROM ONTARIO I TOLD THEM 2 MEET ME FRIDAY IN ELSINORE SINCE THEY WUZ SO HELL BENT ON BEING DOWN AND WANTING TO SMASH A ON A BUSTER BUT THEM BITCHES DIDNT SHOW SO I JUST CHILLED AND ME AND THE HOMIE DRANK...FUCK IT GAVE US ANOTHER REASON 2 PARTY WE HAD THE CAMERA AND EVERYTHING.
IM THE ONLY ONE FROM ONTERIO THATS ON HERE... THAT IM AWARE OF... SO IF UR TALKIN BOUT ME... U NEVER TOLD ME TO MEET U UP ANYWHERE