BANNING THE KIDS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
Red Locster said:
and you do? bitch please LOL
And u kno me well enough too make that assumption?? funny style ass switch hittin fruit cake.. go find urself outside the computer then come talk too me about havin a life chump.. anything else u need too say about me can be handled in the pm'z or grill 2 grill.. otherwise its not worth my time

Aug 8, 2003
Red Locster said:
and you do? bitch please LOL
rose town ryda said:
BAN THIS FUCKIN BUTT TERRORIST.
Im beginning too agree...

he will act like hes kool and what not but then will come outta no where talking shit.. a closet skrap or a homeboy with a chip on his shoulder..

Jun 18, 2005
damn fuckachap put sum new thead bout me then poooof! it disapeared, never talked 2 dat hater, shit is hella workin right on 2 all tha new moderators big ups from tykoon14

Aug 8, 2003
Tykoon14 said:
damn fuckachap put sum new thead bout me then poooof! it disapeared, never talked 2 dat hater, shit is hella workin right on 2 all tha new moderators big ups from tykoon14
thx for the props homie.. if u could only see how many threads have been deleted lol..

Aug 8, 2003
I_Criminal_E said:
TROLL BEFORE U DELETE THIS ONE... CAN I GET AN ANSWER FROM U... IF ITS NOT TOO HARD FOR U TO ANSWER... IF U SEE THAT I AINT HATIN... NOR DISRESPECTIN NO ONE... Y EVEN BOTHER DELETING MY POSTS???
i already told u.. if u serious about postin some non negative shit then koo... whatever... Which i doubt will happen even... u come in here too act nice but at the same time put down whatever is spoken on.. dont play it off as opinion when we all kno its politics

AND for gods sake

SHRINK UR SIG!!!!!

im not trying to scroll thru a huge ass sig like that... and i doubt anyone here is either..

Aug 8, 2003
^^
LOLLLLL

aight if u serious about not starting shit then i can care less... if ur shit gets deleted for no reason then it wasnt my doing but probably had a good reason too...ur steppin on eggshellz when posting in here and u kno that...

Oct 10, 2004
for the record i delete every skrap post be it bangin or not why you even gonna post in here?cuz you wanna stir up shit or get attention take that shit somewhere else

Jun 29, 2005
even though IE is sur hes still a man with an opinion. i think as long as he aint tryin to stir shit up then its coo. i mean even homies in the pinta have some type of respect for the enemy. just dont go startin shit foo or they will drop your ban your ass

Jul 27, 2005
AWDrivin said:
even though IE is sur hes still a man with an opinion. i think as long as he aint tryin to stir shit up then its coo. i mean even homies in the pinta have some type of respect for the enemy. just dont go startin shit foo or they will drop your ban your ass
Ask any Homeboy thas been to the Pen, They dont go around yelling SCRAP & CHAP to each other. Yard action is a Bitch to fight for, especially when they open New Prisons. They aint gonna Jeapordize gettin all the Riders on the Yard & their Piece of the Yard taken away for some Petty shit. Everything Is Programming. If shit jumps off, It's definatly not for someone calling each other a SCRAP or a CHAP. My Opinion on these shittalking kats is....They should not be in here in the first Place. and to the Norteno's goin to their S.Cal forum, Stay out of their too. You guys want shit to change, But steady be on Some NET BANG thread Hopping Shit.

Jun 29, 2005
^^^^ i know this my tio was tellin me all about this shit. he's been in and out of prisons for over 25 years. crazy shit goes on but none of the skrap chap name callin shit.