Bangin Turfs....???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2003
dont trip aye i like having these intelligent convo's... u got ur opinion and i got mine..
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
I thought thats what this was about? Making CONCIOUS choices. You CHOOSE to be in a gang. Even if your BORN into it, it is STILL your choice. There are ALWAYS options...
i never said that wasnt true.. they choose to be a part of it because they are conditioned to it..

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
I have to say, Im quite surprised at your answers. Youre an intelligent young man who thinks outside the box. Yet, here you are defending someones unwillingness to make his or her own's choice.
i didnt say that the enviornment is the end all factoring decision, im saying it plays its role.. im not gonna just out the clear blue decide to become muslim without knowing exactly what the religion or practices are about.. i need some interaction with it to make that determining factor.. its a combination of choice and knowing first hand what your getting into...(unless they're fakers)

Feb 10, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
So, you find that 2 wrongs make a right? Thats your logic?

wtf are you talking about.all im saying that the conflicts between gangs/organizations is deeper than colors,just as the USA's conflicts with Germany, Iraq, etc is/was deeper than the fact that these nations have diffrent flags.

Palistenians arent burning american flags because they hate the colors and stars, they are burning it because they dont agree with the actions of the people that represent that flag.

its the same shit with gangs(or in the midwest's case Nations)

we dont get along with stones because they wanted us to ride under them when they were deeper, and when we refused,they kicked off bullshit,people ended up getting hurt and thus you have todays situation

IOAs hate Kings because they killed a member when they were a band

Bloods didnt start fighting Crips because ''hey man they rep a diffrent color''.They started to fight them,and in fact made Bloods in the first place,because Crips were attempting to bully them, and killed/fucked up members of the smaller gangs that later became Bloods.

and etc

People fight over turf because there is mass unemployment in the black community, and turf=places to hustle. Places to hustle-clientle.In other words they fight to protect the place that they feed themselves at.we dont have fucking jobs,we gotta grind to eat.

Of coarse i believe there should be peace in the black community, but it wont happen when you have idiots who wont address the root reasons to these problems by saying its just over ''colors''.That enables people to just write it off,afterall,its just dumb niggers and spics fighting over colors,right?

when the USA goes to war you dont hear dumb shit like that, so why cant you understand what happens in the black/latino communities?

you have economically held back communities flooded with guns and drugs,what the fuck do you expect to happen.everyone to hold hands and sing?this shit was designed to be like it is, peep what cointelpro did to the Lords,Stones and Disciples coalition with the Black panthers.

Why do so called ''gangs'' exist? its in human nature to want to belong to something,and since we certainaly arent accepted under the red,white and blue (except as peons) we formed our own things.Many of these gangs/organizations were formed to protect ourselves against racist whites, and many, such as GDN,BPSN,etc (contrary to popular belief) DO have goals and concepts of bettering our communities,but whenever we try (Black panthers,Young Lords,CVL 1960s,LSD,GDN 21st Century V.O.T.E,etc) ''someone'' tries thier best to break it up and keep us down.