Bangin Turfs....???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Our rivalries with Vice Lords,Stones,etc is not over hat directions,or colors,thats just symbolic of our affiliations. Actions by members on both sides throughout history is why the rivalry exists,and im sure the same can be said for Crips and Bloods.Organizations/gangs fight each other for the same reasons countries do.

I notice mainly white folks act like they can understand why they want to invade and fight other countries, but they cant understand why the same shit happens on a smaller scale in inner city neighborhoods right here in America.members of groups do shit to members of other groups, and conflict arises,and the shit gets to the point to where a rivalry forms.

Feb 10, 2006
rudog said:
It's funny how when I was 7 years old I knew that gangs didn't litterally fight over colors, but grown ass fools find that hard to believe.

right.I think it comes from mainstream americas views of black and latino groups,and people in general, being child minded or of less intelligence.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Triple Threat said:
or over a bitch
I SEEN HOODS THAT WERE BROTHERS IN ARMS BECOME THE WORST OF ENEMIES ALL OVER BITCHES...BITCHES THAT NO LONGER EVEN CARE ABOUT THE TWO FOOLS WHO STARTED THE BEEF OVER THEM. THE BEEF STILL CONTINUES. BUT IT AINT NO DIFFERENT THAN COUNTRIES FIGHTING...ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT ON A SMALLER SCALE.

May 9, 2002
loyalty7414 said:
Our rivalries with Vice Lords,Stones,etc is not over hat directions,or colors,thats just symbolic of our affiliations. Actions by members on both sides throughout history is why the rivalry exists,and im sure the same can be said for Crips and Bloods.Organizations/gangs fight each other for the same reasons countries do.

I notice mainly white folks act like they can understand why they want to invade and fight other countries, but they cant understand why the same shit happens on a smaller scale in inner city neighborhoods right here in America.members of groups do shit to members of other groups, and conflict arises,and the shit gets to the point to where a rivalry forms.
And here you go again with your racially driven drivel. The fuck outta here with that shit.

Feb 10, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And here you go again with your racially driven drivel. The fuck outta here with that shit.

Alot of shit in US society is racially driven.To actually believe that the colors, instead of the individuals that choose the color to represent themselves, are the reason gangs fight is ridiculous.

Aug 8, 2003
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
...over a color or a block they dont own.
see, your assuming its over material possesions or a hate of a color.. which is really narrowing your persepective on the whole issue.. i cant speak for anyother, but when u have someone who acts as a proxy for an organization that embraces such things as racial tensions and they attempt to spread that into your own neighborhood it becomes much more then me standing on the corner beating my chest saying "THIS MY CORNER!!" it becomes more so a defending of your area against an outside influence that is purposefully trying to disrespect and flourish in your own backyard..

that whole "over something they don't own" was a piece of strawman used to demean what the true purpose of a gang is..

the u.s has gangs..
the philipines have rebels..
iraq has tribes..
africa has province's..

its human nature to be a part of something you grew up in..

May 9, 2002
TROLL said:
see, your assuming its over material possesions or a hate of a color.. which is really narrowing your persepective on the whole issue.. i cant speak for anyother, but when u have someone (skrap) who acts as a proxy for an organization that embraces such things as racial tensions and they attempt to spread that into your own neighborhood it becomes much more then me standing on the corner beating my chest saying "THIS MY CORNER!!" it becomes more so a defending of your area against an outside influence that is purposefully trying to disrespect and flourish in your own backyard..

that whole "over something they don't own" was a piece of strawman used to demean what the true purpose of a gang is..

the u.s has gangs..
the philipines have rebels..
iraq has tribes..
africa has province's..

its human nature to be a part of something you grew up in..
Then what is a the purpose of a gang?

PS-I grew up in some wild shit, yet you wouldnt know it today. Its about rising above the childish and immature shit that keeps you from becoming a true MAN.

Remember, as long as there is black on black, latin on latin, asian on asian or whatever violence IN the US, the "white man" will continue to flourish and WIN. Every gangbanger is APRT of the problem, NOT the solution. Try pointing your guns at the White House and NOT the next block and maybe earn less riducule.

Aug 8, 2003
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Then what is a the purpose of a gang?

PS-I grew up in some wild shit, yet you wouldnt know it today. Its about rising above the childish and immature shit that keeps you from becoming a true MAN.
a "true man" is a general definition.. it can be used on people who pay child support on time, fathers, etc.. the purpose of any gang is unity and self preservation.. the problem today is teaching the youngsterz how to conduct themselves..

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Remember, as long as there is black on black, latin on latin, asian on asian or whatever violence IN the US, the "white man" will continue to flourish and WIN. Every gangbanger is APRT of the problem, NOT the solution. Try pointing your guns at the White House and NOT the next block and maybe earn less riducule.
ha.. in one sense i agree totally with you, but in the same breath i know that the white house isnt as much a racist institution as it is a classist.. they would probably hate a white-poor person more then they would a rich black person..

Aug 8, 2003
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
This is the biggest load of crap Iv read in a while.
hahahahaha ok.. name ONE culture that doesnt have its equivalent of a gang. We as humans have a pack mentality which seems to be perpetuated by what we become accustom too..

i figured it was a common sense type of thing where ur enviornment and your influences effect your mentality and character, especially when it starts at an early age..u kno.. that whole thing they call the "learning process".... apparently im mistaken?

May 9, 2002
TROLL said:
hahahahaha ok.. name ONE culture that doesnt have its equivalent of a gang. We as humans have a pack mentality which seems to be perpetuated by what we become accustom too..

i figured it was a common sense type of thing where ur enviornment and your influences effect your mentality and character, especially when it starts at an early age..u kno.. that whole thing they call the "learning process".... apparently im mistaken?
THe human brain is the most powerful thing in the entire universe. It makes decisions for you. I find it funny that people blame their enviroment for THEIR OWN problems and entrapments. You can CHOOSE your own path. If you want something bad enough, you CAN get it, believe that.

Raise above the bullshit.

Aug 8, 2003
so... an enviornment doesnt effect the person during the learning process??.. all the situations u been in and experiences u have had to go through doesnt at all reflect on a person's mindstate?

nobody here is saying "woe is me, i gotta bang".. ur the one speaking on someonez life choice, or did u forget that??.. a biased mind reverts to pity.. stop dodging the points ive made and questions ive posed..

May 9, 2002
TROLL said:
so... an enviornment doesnt effect the person during the learning process??.. all the situations u been in and experiences u have had to go through doesnt at all reflect on a person's mindstate?

nobody here is saying "woe is me, i gotta bang".. ur the one speaking on someonez life choices..
I thought thats what this was about? Making CONCIOUS choices. You CHOOSE to be in a gang. Even if your BORN into it, it is STILL your choice. There are ALWAYS options...

I have to say, Im quite surprised at your answers. Youre an intelligent young man who thinks outside the box. Yet, here you are defending someones unwillingness to make his or her own's choice.