Bangin Turfs....???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
The more people I see gettin killed in Filmoe and other parts of the bay, L.A. and other areas, the more confused I get. I'm gonna use the Moe as an example cause that's where I'm from. All these young cats are out there killin each other and for what???....a block that they DON'T OWN!?!? It makes no sense to me, they're so proud of "their block" that they are willing to die for it but they don't see that, this is all that the city wants....for these people to kill each other off so they can move new people in because of the value of the land. Its been goin on in the Point, and a lot of Oakland for a while now and I've always been aware of it, I guess when it hits closer to home, it hits a little deeper. Just my 2 cents.

Sep 18, 2006
yeah, umm. speaking of that. whats up with robbing?! i mean , people take stuff they DONT OWN?!?!?!??! it makes no sense to me, theyre so broke on "their block" that they are willing to go to jail for it but they dont see that, this is all that the city wants....for these people to rob from each other so they can go to jail and move new people in because of the value of the land

Apr 24, 2006
Already tried....and they wonder why they don't see the people that actually came up from these same streets anymore.....I don't know about u but I aint takin a pointless bullet from some crackbaby who don't own shit but is the first to fuck it up for everybody who's families have put in the blood, sweat, and tears to call a neighborhood home.

Jan 23, 2007
ya i never seen that type of shit till i moved to frisco...how you funkin wit some niggaz that live two streets down from you, you basically grew up wit them...in sac its like niggaz is funkin wit some from a different nieghborhood not some niggaz you can see from where you at

Feb 10, 2006
rawtunes said:
ya i never seen that type of shit till i moved to frisco...how you funkin wit some niggaz that live two streets down from you, you basically grew up wit them...
Its like that in milwaukee too.Neighborhoods that have rivals that are that close to each other are the most dangerous, and alot of innocent people get killed like that.frisco must be a tightly packed city?

Aug 8, 2003
nastyfresh21 said:
The more people I see gettin killed in Filmoe and other parts of the bay, L.A. and other areas, the more confused I get. I'm gonna use the Moe as an example cause that's where I'm from. All these young cats are out there killin each other and for what???....a block that they DON'T OWN!?!? It makes no sense to me, they're so proud of "their block" that they are willing to die for it but they don't see that, this is all that the city wants....for these people to kill each other off so they can move new people in because of the value of the land. Its been goin on in the Point, and a lot of Oakland for a while now and I've always been aware of it, I guess when it hits closer to home, it hits a little deeper. Just my 2 cents.
you are never going to find the answer to your own question when u deliberately make it sound superficial with statements like "a block that they DONT OWN?!?!?".. same goes for "KILLING OVER A COLOR?!?!?!" because its hardly over material possesion of a region or the flying of a color.. but the deeper shit behind it all and what it stands for..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
the beef in SF is way, way more dope related.

out here a nigga just gon fuck you up over some real trivial shit.

im not saying that san diego is the hardest city ever im just saying the beef is way more retarded. out here, the bloods kill the bloods.

two blood gangs have been killin eachother for the last what...15 years in san diego...
and theyre riht next to eachother...listen to some mitchy slick if you wanna know about it

and la is alot worse when it comes to that...than anywhere in the bay or san diego

theres areas in LA where you cant even go to the store without someone asking you where your from. that shits annoying as fuck.

Feb 10, 2006
707REPRESENTA said:
HAHAHA YEH ITS ROUGH OUT THERE IN MIL-TOWN
Dont see whats funny.Its gutter as hell out here.I quote my nigga from Chicago ''niggas handing out bullets for free up here,joe''

I didnt know San Fran was that gutter until I saw hood2hood and saw its murder rate.That one project(westpoint or some shit like that) was gutter as hell,reminds me of how Hillside projects were here in the 80s and early 90s.

Feb 10, 2006
Triple Threat said:
that was tha 3 and the mobb on hood2hood

the moe, the swamp, the point, the mission, the zoo all got beef within the hood
its crazy

yea the stereotype is that SF is full of faggots and is all white,just like we are supposedly all drunk cheese eatin ass white folks.far from the truth,niggas is gettin down in frisco.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
TROLL said:
you are never going to find the answer to your own question when u deliberately make it sound superficial with statements like "a block that they DONT OWN?!?!?".. same goes for "KILLING OVER A COLOR?!?!?!" because its hardly over material possesion of a region or the flying of a color.. but the deeper shit behind it all and what it stands for..
Yes, like an enemy shooting your homie in the head.