BANGIN IN THE MIDWEST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
oklahoma got a large gang population?..damn..coulda fooled me..i have family(brother and 2 sisters..aunt..nephews and nieces) who have lived there all of my life..and i have made about 8 trips there in my life..they stay in the far north east corner in a city called miami..i have passed thru alot of citys in ok...i never noiced any gang activity..wasnt really lookin for it..but i didnt see anything remotely resembling gangsterizm..but im not sayin its not there..i just didnt see it...what citys exactly hold the larger gang pop?..and do yall oklahoma heads know if any gang activity happens in spots like Miami Ok?

May 16, 2002
KC definitely got gangs....But mostly Cuzz and bloods that aint educated juss a bunch niggas from tha same blocc who wear tha same colors or intergang(like when two gangs rep tha same blocc like 57th Street and tha whole Duceside and them snaky ass Trey niggas got Cs and Bs too

Tha North pole is mostly Crips and Eses.

Most of tha south side is mostly bloods til u get to 63rd.

Then tha 80's is Cripped out

And from there we really dont classify South niggas as Gees cuzz thats were tha suburbs start.

But its Duce one on mine, Crip.
Eastside Loco forever nigga

P.S. out in tha South its got some folks but them niggas is family oriented and dont let nobody in they gangs

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
xNizzLex said:
Olathe and OVP are full of Bangers..........wanna be bangers that is.
definately
Nightbreed said:
i'm from the Northeast Side of K.C.
and all my homies from there are bloods.
i didnt know they were "bloods" i thought they were ESL and Vagos Trece and something else
NuCClehead LoCC said:
KC definitely got gangs....But mostly Cuzz and bloods that aint educated juss a bunch niggas from tha same blocc who wear tha same colors or intergang(like when two gangs rep tha same blocc like 57th Street and tha whole Duceside and them snaky ass Trey niggas got Cs and Bs too

Tha North pole is mostly Crips and Eses.

Most of tha south side is mostly bloods til u get to 63rd.

Then tha 80's is Cripped out

And from there we really dont classify South niggas as Gees cuzz thats were tha suburbs start.

But its Duce one on mine, Crip.
Eastside Loco forever nigga

P.S. out in tha South its got some folks but them niggas is family oriented and dont let nobody in they gangs
i thought 57 was just bloods, i know the 51st G'z (F.O.G) are cuzz

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
esl is not northeast side, they're rivals. and yeah n.e.s is red. 5th st. bloods. now of course there are other gangs in the northeast area that aren't, but i'm refering to the actual gang "northeast side"