BANGIN IN THE MIDWEST?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

myth
Like they dont get jumped in from what I know . It's just the block you grew up on.If you tilt your hat a certain way hat then thats also how you represent your set.colors also
EVERY CITY AND LIL TOWN HAVE THEIR OWN RULES OF GANG LIFE AND WAYS OF BEING PUT DOWN...
ON ONE SIDE OF THE CITY YOU MAY HAVE TO KILL SOMEONE TO GET IN AND ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SAME CITY YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET JUMPED IN.
YOU CANT SINGLE OUT AN ENTIRE REGION AND SAY EXACTLY WHAT THIS AND THAT IS ETC.
-DIFFERENT CITYS
-DIFFERENT HOODS
-DIFFERENT FOLKZ
=DIFFERENT GANG LIFE.

BUT FROM MY LIVIN IN MIZZO, YOU DO GET YO ASS BEAT IN NO MATTER WHAT.
I KNOW.

AND THE TILTIN HAT THANG, WELL I HAVE LIVE NORTH, SOUTH EAST AND WEST ALL OVER THE USA...AND GUESS WHAT, EVERYWHERE I LIVED THEY HAD THEIR OWN LIL RULEs ABOUT TILTIN HATING TO WHATEVER SIDE AND WHAT IT MEANT.

We don't have bloods & crips here..Its all about Gangsta Disciples,Vicelords,Black P Stones,Etc,etc
I begg to differ about that..
I have made my share of trips up there and even in the mall on a Saturday me and 7 of my loccs ran into at Footlocker a whole basketball team of bloods...
not no young niggaz either, these cats were in their 25-30's...
respect was shown on both sides and we ended up tellin them about us and vice versa...
Now crips and bloods are not the majority in chi town-TRU THAT.
GD and FOLK run that shit.

D-Locc

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@Monster Lieing

On my dicc, you have never spoke to me.
I have never heard of you and you dont know shit about D-Locc.
You have your shit all crossed up...
better get ya mind correct before you open yo mouth youngsta.

If you are really intertested in my life and where my dicc has been, I will be more then happy to sell you a copy of D-locc's book...titled "What you always wanted to know about D-locc".

Send me a checc for $600.60 and you will know every fact about D-locc that you oh so crave.
ORDER NOW AND I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU A COCKIN SUCCIN SAMPLE OF MY SEMEN...RUSH DELIEVERY OF COURSE!!

D-Locc
sixty

Aug 18, 2003
D-Locc60 said:
@Monster Lieing

If you are really intertested in my life and where my dicc has been, I will be more then happy to sell you a copy of D-locc's book...titled "What you always wanted to know about D-locc".

Send me a checc for $600.60 and you will know every fact about D-locc that you oh so crave.
ORDER NOW AND I WILL PERSONALLY SEND YOU A COCKIN SUCCIN SAMPLE OF MY SEMEN...RUSH DELIEVERY OF COURSE!!
LOL comedy ass nigga i mean whiteboy.i was on here under a different name when showed your fake ass wayz so you probably dont remember me.but anywayz you talk all that shit but wouldnt say shit 2 face & if you did i know 4 a fact i'd beat the break off you & send you 2 the hospital real quick lil homie.but im not gonna get into no internet beef bottom line you wont say shit 2 my face,aint noone on your dick but you,your a fake ass buster brown wit ring around the collar.lol & you could never get wit me you fake ass wanna be rollin sixty who never banged a day in your life.lol FUCKIN FRUITLOOP

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

PM BY DLOCC 2 WHATEVER she CALLS HerSELF-
GET YA FACTS STR8
Quote:

D-Locc60 wrote on Yesterday 10:37 AM:
YOU DONT KNOW ME...PERIOD.
I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF YOU AND YOU HAVE NEVER SPOKE TO ME.
UNTIL YOU HAVE FACTS TO LAID DOWN ABOUT D-LOCC,
KEEP THIS GROWN ASS NIGGAs NAME OUT YO MOUTH.

NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO QUOTE ME ON.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: GET YA FACTS STR8
Monster Mashin wrote on Today 04:51 PM:
yea okay im not gonna argue wit you potna.handle yourz & i'll handle mine.
DONT SHIT TALK ME THEN REPLY TO MY PM WITH COOL TALK...
you cant do both YOU BIGG OG GANGSTA CRIP.

LOL comedy ass nigga i mean whiteboy.i was on here under a different name when showed your fake ass wayz so you probably dont remember me.but anywayz you talk all that shit but wouldnt say shit 2 face & if you did i know 4 a fact i'd beat the break off you & send you 2 the hospital real quick lil homie.but im not gonna get into no internet beef bottom line you wont say shit 2 my face,aint noone on your dick but you,your a fake ass buster brown wit ring around the collar.lol & you could never get wit me you fake ass wanna be rollin sixty who never banged a day in your life.lol FUCKIN FRUITLOOP
"WHITEBOY, FRUITLOOP, FAKE CRIP..."
COME ON YOUNGSTA, IM DUCE-FIVE YEARS OLD, I HAVE A COLLEGE DEGREE, HOUSE, PAID OFF RIDE, I BEEN IN THIS LONGER THEN YOU BEEN IN PUSSY...
YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ALOT MORE WIT TOO FUCC WIT
D-LOCC.
AND YOU CAN'T ACCOMPLISH THAT ON THE INTERNET!!
get ya mind RIGHT...............CUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

I STAND BY ORIGINAL REPLY TO YOUR childish BITCH NET DRAMA BS...
IM NOT FADED ONE BIT.
YOU CAN HAVE THE LAST REPLY REGARDING "SHIT TALK"...
I KNOW YOU YOUNGSTA GET OFF ON THAT SHIT.

and dont worry
I Can C Da Hate N Yo Eyes.
Its nothin to a hustler.

D-LOCC
ROLLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
"GET YA MIND CORRECT"

@Monster Lieing

D-Locc
sixty

BIGGz UPz TO THE MID FUCCIN WESSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!!
KEEP IT MONEY MADE!

D-LOCC
out

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
thats what makes em hard, right? lemme tell u what my parents said about olathe, (cuz theyre from lawrence, and by the way, this is a compliment to black people, not an insult)-"u think Novato (my current town) is boring, and full of wannabes? try going to Olathe. No Black gang members would ever step in there, theyd be too bored with the huge white wannabe population."

Aug 21, 2002
your rentz hit it right on the head....come to Olathe if u wanna be bored....but we do have The Great Waste Of Space...oops i mean The Great Mall Of The Great Plains....