BAND FROM XBOX LIVE FOR A DAY>>BS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
i was gonna play some GOW2 for an hour or 2 before the NFL draft to kill time then i try to sign in, then got a msg saying i got suspended for today till tomorrow...wow!!! now it also told me to check e-mail for more information
and this what i got some faggot ass fruit cake was offended of my bio and complaint.. there only verses of rappers awax and neva sober..lol fuck the code of conduct!!!! fuck it im on siccness who needs xbox live for a day lol:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:O YEA GO NINERS DRAFT A+ draft comn...

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been temporarily suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

The following content for the gamertag associated with this Windows Live ID was brought to our attention and was determined to have violated the Code of Conduct and/or Terms of Use:
Bio AWAX - F.SUCKAS! Neva Sober - i go all out to get my chips/ I mite pull lics/ I mite send ur bitch/im thugged out till im old and rich/ & got my pockets on swole like silicone titts

Dec 3, 2005
If you use your sale phone to text microsoft, they are having a sail on renewing your xbox live subscription, should help your band from xbox live for a day

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Haha, i never knew you were a siccness poster.

I reported that shit, it's offensive. There's kids on xbox live and shit what you thinking? Maybe this day off will give you sometime to contemplate your life goals and get your shit together.

Jan 7, 2004
Haha, i never knew you were a siccness poster.

I reported that shit, it's offensive. There's kids on xbox live and shit what you thinking? Maybe this day off will give you sometime to contemplate your life goals and get your shit together.
More proof the negative prop button is needed.