bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Artistic funny how you told shea to come see you, then your shit gets posted, and you turn into a pair of wet twat lips. begging for it to be taken down, your a BITCH, period, and fuck your family for raising a little faggot like you.

Feb 9, 2003
Mexcom.....you know she's a runner up for a Mexie at the end of the year...she done got her spot for reals...........
she definitely is a runner up.

now i need to figure out which exposure was funnier this one or the one were saddam was exposed.

although, i'll admit i might be biased considering i was a bigger part of the other thread. well, who knows. I got most of the year to figure out which poster deserves an award. or maybe i'll make a female category. quien sabe!

Dec 29, 2008
like i said im done talking shit even if yall wanna take hella cheap shots still.

i think this went too far by yall putting my fam on blast. That's the reason im humbling myself. Im not in fear of my safety.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^läuft gut. Dortmund is 5ter, also immer noch im internationalen Geschäft und Fortuna Düsseldorf (mein Heimatverein) kann immer noch den Aufstieg in die 1. Bundesliga schaffen.
Aber heut erstmal Bayern gegen Florenz:classic:

☻ ☻

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^lol. You can't literally translate "run for your money" into German. Would be something along the lines of "Den Schneid abkaufen". You're kinda right though. Schalke has one of the best coaches in the World with Felix Magath. Leverkusen is still on it, too. But Schalke plays best as the underdog. Nobody really expects them to win it this year, they don't have anything to lose.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Yes I'd rather see them win it than Bayern, although you gotta love the signing of Robben, top class!

I wonder what will happen with Riberry and the rumoured signings..

anywho you know what time it is?

ほとんどチャンピオンリーグのために時間を計りなさい!

thats what time it is!