bananas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

One two or three

• Total voters
Oct 23, 2009

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^Ohne germanische (als auch französische und lateinische) Einflüsse gäbe es heute kein Englisch...also halt deine verfickte Fresse. Wenns dich so sehr aufregt, ignore button. Keine lulz mehr in diesem thread. Artistic wurde zerstört, gibt nich mehr viel zu sehen hier.

Apr 3, 2008
dhdgsgz zFZDghgs vxxzh kdanlpn klajdahL HhdHFGEF DHFGCG HDKAHk bxcbcbcga jsdsg jehjwhjjd dgwjgqhdjqhdj sdagftetugrej;j rlhelktwtuw;we hrkqj;r;eqwjr; kwrjkqjhrl; jlkjsa;hf j;jepr[ip fkjnjcf;wja sjj;afejf lrkewk ;zkfk l; mMcjf zm mm z fejw nfjwefjwem

May 14, 2002
^^Ohne germanische (als auch französische und lateinische) Einflüsse gäbe es heute kein Englisch...also halt deine verfickte Fresse. Wenns dich so sehr aufregt, ignore button. Keine lulz mehr in diesem thread. Artistic wurde zerstört, gibt nich mehr viel zu sehen hier.
Aber, sprechen sie auch Hollandisch? nuh??? Sie sprechen hier nur quatsh!!!
Meine Deutsch ist sehr slecht und so und so.. das tut mir leigt aber ich finde Deutsch sehr komisch. No 'roast' intented.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^^Dutch is like a mixture of English, German, and some drunk clown language to me. No offense, but your language sounds as silly to us as it sounds to you guys. I still like your country. And your women. And your weed and cheese. My ex ex is half Dutch. I still see her from time to time, like last week. We went to Venlo by train and she hid a 20 sack of Super Silver Haze in her vagoo for me when we rode back. Definitely a keeper, but she got knocked up by some asshole and i aint trying to supermanning that hoe. I digress...
Kann nich wirklich holländisch, nur ein paar vereinzelte worte...ich glaub dein Deutsch ist da weitaus besser.

May 14, 2002
No offense taken.. I always wonder how Dutch sounds like to forneirgs... But it always goes two ways, yes.
I have a German ex-girlfriend, I like the food and the mentality a lot of the Germans. But yeah Dutch is just a mixture of German (or Germaans atleast) English and some French I believe. But I have no idea where we got the hard 'G' sounds from though..

But now we are drifting further and further away from the topic though.

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
^^Wait, do you even know what Die Juden Müssen Sterben means? lol..do you even know that two German brothers invented the character you got your name from?
I think English is a pretty cool guy, eh slowly kills all other languages and doesn't afraid of anything.

May 6, 2002
Yes, I know what it means. I don't speak German, but I have made plenty of reference checks. I just know simple stuff like that, achtung, shnell, etc.

Ya I know this fairy tale is German as well. Didn't know it was done by 2 brothers though.
Ha, that's just a coincidence on my part though....

dali

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2006
Yes, I know what it means. I don't speak German, but I have made plenty of reference checks. I just know simple stuff like that, achtung, shnell, etc.

Ya I know this fairy tale is German as well. Didn't know it was done by 2 brothers though.
Ha, that's just a coincidence on my part though....
Brothers Grimm pretty much made up the entire fairy tale canon of the western world. If you have any questions concerning the language, pm me.

Feb 7, 2006
No offense taken.. I always wonder how Dutch sounds like to forneirgs... But it always goes two ways, yes.
I have a German ex-girlfriend, I like the food and the mentality a lot of the Germans. But yeah Dutch is just a mixture of German (or Germaans atleast) English and some French I believe. But I have no idea where we got the hard 'G' sounds from though..

But now we are drifting further and further away from the topic though.
In your land I experience weird emotion feeling...I laugh at funny, moaning, cow language of man with vagoo on light/sound box, but am arouse by bared chest.