Ban EVERgREENRIDER...I have $250.00 for a moderator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I really think dude is slow or has some sort of mental retardation & we are all picking on a 'special' person.

You muhfuckers ain't right lol ...we're gonna burn for this shit.
Siccness has a habit of picking on retards; C @carlos , Mixerr @Mixerr , @ , The Bay Area @The Bay Area .....when you sign up for siccness you're reserving your spot in hell

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Siccness has a habit of picking on retards; C @carlos , Mixerr @Mixerr , The Bay Area @The Bay Area .....when you sign up for siccness you're reserving your spot in hell
I'm retarded and I get picked on all the time too its not right

For example:

drunkaholic707 said:
fuck you shut the fuck up you stupid ass dipshit and fuck off idiot

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I want to share somethin with yall. This is from a thread earlier this year. Its an example of irony... This is how buttwet ugly nigga got when i joked about getting him and his butt buddy incisions banned. He then has a tantrum, and goes on to lie and say i took action to get him banned, and that he got a pm from 2 mods because of me. Its my quote, and then all ugly niggas posts in a row.

Any mods please let it be known if i have ever given a fuck enough to pm you asking for a ban, or made a thread asking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.