Ban EVERgREENRIDER...I have $250.00 for a moderator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I just recently found out that some of these moderators are castrated with no balls and have no ban power and are on the Siccness.net clock without pay...
Who you talkin bout beetlejuice?

I'm the mod of this forum you fuckin drama queen.

I have no quills with you running a muck but woofin that shit aint gonna fly, homegirl.

Stay in your lane & quit actin like a female.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2002
The mother of a guy who has been banned here like 10 times. He keeps signing up under new usernames. He's a jewish rapper in some group called LAMB.

There's been multiple, classic roastings of him in the last year or two. Some people on here found out his mom's # because she's a realtor and they were texting her. Look up the username Incisions, hopefully those threads didn't get deleted.

Mar 18, 2008
Who you talkin bout beetlejuice?

I'm the mod of this forum you fuckin drama queen.

I have no quills with you running a muck but woofin that shit aint gonna fly, homegirl.

Stay in your lane & quit actin like a female.
Damn S.SAV...I was only providing a little entertainment value to the boards...but you kilt tha vibe...the 3rd post due out October 6th was gonna be the..."Trial of Ugly Nigga Charged on 2 counts of Snitching 3 Counts of attempted Banning"...I mean shit bra...we reached 3,000 PPV buys on this thread alone...the one you deleted was gonna hit 5K at the LEAST!!!

For the record:

1- The reason EVERgREEN was the target because I knew he wasn't gonna get over emotional when I first went off on him about the "Have you ever Beat on a woman" tirade I threw at him.

2- Anybody with a reasonable studio ear can tell I clumsily recorded 2 tracks and meshed them together...

3- I had informed EVERgREEN RIDER about the hit shortly after I posted the $250.00 bounty thread as a joke

4- funniest response was Gemini's lol.

5- it was fun while it lasted

6- fuck DjFresh77

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
The mother of a guy who has been banned here like 10 times. He keeps signing up under new usernames. He's a jewish rapper in some group called LAMB.

There's been multiple, classic roastings of him in the last year or two. Some people on here found out his mom's # because she's a realtor and they were texting her. Look up the username Incisions, hopefully those threads didn't get deleted.
Damn. I remember the lamb cover he posted a month or two ago. I also listened to a couple of his records after he posted the covers.

Is his moms pic recent? She looks young how old is he?

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Anthonyy... Why do you even post anything at all? You're a confused 90's baby lil wigger and you never have anything clever to say and you're not funny at all. Please fuck off.

LOL @ the mod's not changing your name on here and you've been askin for awhile now... That's cuz you're a lame and nobody respects you, not even on the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.