Ban EVERgREENRIDER...I have $250.00 for a moderator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2004
Damn S.SAV...I was only providing a little entertainment value to the boards...but you kilt tha vibe...the 3rd post due out October 6th was gonna be the..."Trial of Ugly Nigga Charged on 2 counts of Snitching 3 Counts of attempted Banning"...I mean shit bra...we reached 3,000 PPV buys on this thread alone...the one you deleted was gonna hit 5K at the LEAST!!!

For the record:

1- The reason EVERgREEN was the target because I knew he wasn't gonna get over emotional when I first went off on him about the "Have you ever Beat on a woman" tirade I threw at him.

2- Anybody with a reasonable studio ear can tell I clumsily recorded 2 tracks and meshed them together...

3- I had informed EVERgREEN RIDER about the hit shortly after I posted the $250.00 bounty thread as a joke

4- funniest response was Gemini's lol.

5- it was fun while it lasted

6- fuck DjFresh77
See, this is what i mean. Ugly is not a full-blown retard like people think, hes a cold calculated retard...

Except, his post is a bunch of horseshit, just him trying to excuse his bitch-fit. Notice how its HELLA days later, but all of a sudden he convienantly has an answer for everything.

Whats really going on, is he had one of his bi-monthly midlife crisies, trying to grab as much attention as he could... But he's at the ass end of these outbursts and is realizing that not all publicity is good publicity and that he needs some positive attention instead of negative attention... And QUICK because he aint getting any younger...

So he posted his explination, which probably took him 5-6 days to "perfect", and which he thought would explain and excuse all angles and aspects of his fuckery... Thinking that folks would understand, or at the very least would say " maybe thats what ugly was shooting for, so im gonna ease up on him in fear of being wrong"...

But breh guess what? U still a bitch and a snitch and hella way too old to be selling them shirts, and u fulla shit and u need to quit making them tardy ass excuses cuz u aint fooling nobody.

And before u start talking shit, go look in the mirror and ask yourself "how old is you, breh?

Mar 18, 2008
The Bay Area @The Bay Area

I challenge you to a street fight, we both put in 250 winner walks away with 500

Gloves can be worn, only hands and feet hits
I don't street fight nor do I kick...but we can meet at a boxing gym I'm all for that. What city do you live in? Is this the standard 3 rounds...at Kings gym in East Oakland they will probably let us go 3 if we show up in the morning sessions because it get's crowded in the evening. So hell yeah I look forward to it. I won't even ask for RBT...Kings Gym: glove size is 12 ounce for sparring, with head gear, mouth piece, 3/ 3 minute rounds...unless they let us go longer. Contact me 510-927-5333 -Ugly Nigga

Mar 21, 2009
The Bay Area @The Bay Area

I challenge you to a street fight, we both put in 250 winner walks away with 500

Gloves can be worn, only hands and feet hits
don't challenge a simple person to the only thing he is good at.

let's just pretend like he didn't say that

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I don't street fight nor do I kick...but we can meet at a boxing gym I'm all for that. What city do you live in? Is this the standard 3 rounds...at Kings gym in East Oakland they will probably let us go 3 if we show up in the morning sessions because it get's crowded in the evening. So hell yeah I look forward to it. I won't even ask for RBT...Kings Gym: glove size is 12 ounce for sparring, with head gear, mouth piece, 3/ 3 minute rounds...unless they let us go longer. Contact me 510-927-5333 -Ugly Nigga
Lol at taking it to a gym.

Mar 18, 2008
Lol at taking it to a gym.
I'm hoping I can get a stoppage somewhere in the middle of the second round but if it doesn't come I'm not gonna force it...I wanna win $250.00. So let's see if we can make a go of it in mid December...and raise it to $500.00 We can get prepared to put on a good show for the Siccness.net Network.

Props: reo and reo
Status
Not open for further replies.