Bammer's 07 NCAA Football Poll

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
redrum...u and sum other people r kinda trippin about CAL being weakend...Lynch was obviously a big loss...however..Longshore will be more experienced

AND

Lynch's backup last year Forsett...was good!!!...VERY CAPABLE of bein the man this year...

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
AGENT707 said:
IMO Bammer,

ur shit is way off...

CAL at 18?...nah...wheres UCLA?...ASU is ahead of these teams?...

then ur givin love to alabama and Hawaii??....what about oregon state??

do u watch college football?

and Chad Henne??....i hope Oregon beats them the 2nd game of the year
Why are you in love with last years teams still?Cal lost Lynch,Forsett is nice,but(5'8 buck somethin) he ain't close to Lynch.We have to wait on his durability,because their backup is who....Montgomery?Has'nt played a down.Cal is nice,but they also lost Mebane,Hughes...etc...We will see how Jackson responds without that extra safety in the box.He'll get his #s.Plus....I got Cal in their,just be happy about that.Oregon St. is borderline,but I think ASU has always had talent,just needed a better football mind than the last few dummies.Oregon has more talent then anyone but USC,but they also have Dixon QB'n...they'll be Top 10 if they run 65%

UCLA beat USC....THAT IS ALL....still inconsistent offensively and on defense.

Hawaii is'nt one of the best 20 teams in the nation,but guess what genius...they play in a shitty conference,and can throw for 300 against ANYBODY.Same as West Virginia....you think I pick'em for the National Title game if their in the SEC?noooooo.

I don't think Henne is one of the Top 4 QB's in college football,but that won't stop him from putting up numbers.He's got talent all around him,and a defense that might make him have to throw alot.Saban alone will give Bama 2 wins,and they lost a bunch of close games last year..."last year".

Would it of been better to just put up the final poll from last year and include all of the Pac-10 teams?Yall act like I shit on your teams,my team ain't nowhere near this poll...so eat a dick

Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
The Iliini showed GLANCES of brilliance during games last year, and would then squander it and lose the game by making bone headed mistakes. If they can improve on those mistakes, they could be in the top half of the conference.

@Bammer

I was looking through the 4 TB's picked up by UW in the offseason and all 4 were in the top 50 of the 100 best RB's by Scouts.com. Hopefully, we can see at least one of em play this year...either Willie Griffin or Nate Williams (Kennedy was 47-6 while he played there).
Williams will end up on defense before he's done.Brandon Johnson or Curtis Shaw will get run this year.
Illinois is makin strides,somehow Zook is getting a couple 5 stars to play there.

Apr 7, 2007
WE'LL WILL JUST HAFTA WAIT AND LET THE GAMES BE PLAYED DONT MATTER WHO THE POLLS HAVE WAS FLORIDA EXPECTED TO EVEN BE IN THE TITLE GAME LAST YEAR? NOT THAT I RECALL SO SOON AFTER MEYER TOOK OVER?. NO TEAM IS A LOCK

Jan 2, 2003
BAMMER said:
Why are you in love with last years teams still?Cal lost Lynch,Forsett is nice,but(5'8 buck somethin) he ain't close to Lynch.We have to wait on his durability,because their backup is who....Montgomery?Has'nt played a down.Cal is nice,but they also lost Mebane,Hughes...etc...We will see how Jackson responds without that extra safety in the box.He'll get his #s.Plus....I got Cal in their,just be happy about that.Oregon St. is borderline,but I think ASU has always had talent,just needed a better football mind than the last few dummies.Oregon has more talent then anyone but USC,but they also have Dixon QB'n...they'll be Top 10 if they run 65%

UCLA beat USC....THAT IS ALL....still inconsistent offensively and on defense.

Hawaii is'nt one of the best 20 teams in the nation,but guess what genius...they play in a shitty conference,and can throw for 300 against ANYBODY.Same as West Virginia....you think I pick'em for the National Title game if their in the SEC?noooooo.

I don't think Henne is one of the Top 4 QB's in college football,but that won't stop him from putting up numbers.He's got talent all around him,and a defense that might make him have to throw alot.Saban alone will give Bama 2 wins,and they lost a bunch of close games last year..."last year".

Would it of been better to just put up the final poll from last year and include all of the Pac-10 teams?Yall act like I shit on your teams,my team ain't nowhere near this poll...so eat a dick
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oregon will be lucky if they win 7 games...do u watch college football?

ur PAC-10 knowledge is REAL suspect...

bein 5'8'' didnt stop jones-drew...forsett is a factor..

since it seems u r having trouble following ill repeat myself..teams like UCLA and Oregon state have HELLA starters comin back...that inconsistency will turn into consistency this year...even USC was inconsistent...

im not saying teams like UCLA and Oregon state r gonna be REALLY good...but they both should be decent teams. probably 8 wins plus for both. I just dont c how u put ASU ahead of them...

i aint livin in the past...but with so mnay returning starters in the PAC-10 last year should tell alot about this year..

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
AGENT707 said:
BAMMER said:
Oregon will be lucky if they win 7 games...do u watch college football?That's why their not in my Top 25 smartguy

ur PAC-10 knowledge is REAL suspect...Why is that....It's the conference I know better than any other.

bein 5'8'' didnt stop jones-drew...forsett is a factor..Forsett is a factor,that's why I have them ranked,but he IS NOT LYNCH...and he can't handle 22 carries a game.Count on a frosh gettin run.BTW...Forsett is no Jones-Drew

since it seems u r having trouble following ill repeat myself..teams like UCLA and Oregon state have HELLA starters comin back...that inconsistency will turn into consistency this year...even USC was inconsistent...Don't mention USC with those schools.Look at them to get some Humanitarian and Vegas love...but not Top 20 status

im not saying teams like UCLA and Oregon state r gonna be REALLY good...but they both should be decent teams. probably 8 wins plus for both. I just dont c how u put ASU ahead of them...

i aint livin in the past...but with so mnay returning starters in the PAC-10 last year should tell alot about this year..Here's where you make no sense....I know the Pac-10 is good,so if all these teams PLAY each other,how the fuck do you expect me to put 8 teams in MY top 25????They can't all win 8 games-DO THE MATH:
:ermm: GAME OVER

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
AGENT707 said:
redrum...u and sum other people r kinda trippin about CAL being weakend...Lynch was obviously a big loss...however..Longshore will be more experienced

AND

Lynch's backup last year Forsett...was good!!!...VERY CAPABLE of bein the man this year...
With the loss of Lynch...THEY ARE WEAKENED, until someone else steps up.

You can't crown someone until they've proven themselves; if that was the case, my Raiders would be Super Bowl champs, led by Jamarcus Russell.

Jan 2, 2003
BAMMER said:
AGENT707 said:
:ermm: GAME OVER[/QUOTE

game over?...u sound a straight up fag...lil kid in shit..

did i say once to put 8 PAC-10 teams in ur top 25!?!?...

dont start twistin my shit...but i guess u have to cuz ur counter-points r fuckin retarded...i didnt say Forsett is Jones-Drew...i said bein 5'8'' aint a fuckin problem (ask ur fuckin boy barry sanders)...carries aint a problem if u avoidin hits..

AND u said Oregon would be top 10 if they ran 65% of the time..."Oregon has more talent then anyone but USC,but they also have Dixon QB'n...they'll be Top 10 if they run 65%"

^^^thats retarded...AND u ranked ASU...

talkin bout game over??...hahahahahaha...

the links u gave me pretty much all had UCLA 20-25. and no fuckin mention of ASU!

on another note the guy from CBS sportsline is a fuckin MORON...what a fag..he ranked Notre Dame 24th...they r fuckin garbage..and this is what he said about USC "If John David Booty can't get the job done at quarterback, Mark Sanchez will. "

what a dumb fuck!!!!...JDB is a hiseman hopeful!!!!....what the fuck he talkin about "if he cant get it done"...shit in my opinion he should like this years offense better..gauranteed better running game...he has 3 receivers that r like 6'3''-6'5''...and a trackstar whos like 5'11'' and a fuckin SOLID TE in Fred Davis...its gonna be a GREAT year...

May 9, 2002
^^^Stop being a fuckin homer...and whats with all the insults? Relax, you gettin all worked up over sports on a message board. Everyone has opinions on what MIGHT happen, but in reality....you, me, bammer wont know SHIT until a game is actualy PLAYED.

Do I watch college football? Homie, I wake up at 8:30 am EVERY saturday and watch until its time to hit the bar in the evening...you got some nerve askin me to "pledge" my luv or knowledge of something I have enjoyed for over 15 years. The fuck outta here with you arrogant ass attitude...who the fuck is you??

Apr 7, 2007
Yea their is no need to get all worked up points have been made. And back in lynchs soph year he got hurt and missed wat 3 or 4 games and forsett came in and steped up and it was like we aint even miss a beat. But rest assured tedford will put the best runningbacks out their

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
get your own thread goin 707...you whiny little bitch.i got sattelite outta my fuckin conversion van so I can watch football from husky stadium.start a thread with your top 25,and shut you crybaby ass up...or head to the sistas side....game:)over

Apr 7, 2007
OK NO NEED TO GET ALL HEATED LETS JUSS GO BACK TO TALKIN ABOUT FOOTBALL DE LA SALLE NEEDS TO GO BACK UP TO WASHINGTON AND GET REVENGE FA YA'L BEATIN'EM AND STOPIN THEY STREAK

Jan 2, 2003
BAMMER said:
get your own thread goin 707...you whiny little bitch.i got sattelite outta my fuckin conversion van so I can watch football from husky stadium.start a thread with your top 25,and shut you crybaby ass up...or head to the sistas side....game:)over
ill come with insults if someone says "eat a dick"....

no knowledge havin motherfucker..theres a difference between bitchin and putin people in their place...the fools that get shitted on call it bitchin...

"i got sattelite outta my fuckin conversion van so I can watch football from husky stadium".....

^^^^^^^^^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....GAME OVER....u just killed urself...:hurt:

(husky stadium...haha big fuckin deal...have fun watchin the visitor every home game)

May 9, 2002
AGENT707 said:
ill come with insults if someone says "eat a dick"....

no knowledge havin motherfucker..theres a difference between bitchin and putin people in their place...the fools that get shitted on call it bitchin...

"i got sattelite outta my fuckin conversion van so I can watch football from husky stadium".....

^^^^^^^^^LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....GAME OVER....u just killed urself...:hurt:

(husky stadium...haha big fuckin deal...have fun watchin the visitor every home game)
Whats wrong with husky Stadium? Its one of the loudest stadiums under 80,000 seats in the NATION...no one ENJOYS playin here.

If youre gonna act like a fuckin 5 year old, then kick rocks. Your opinion is no more valid or invalid than anyone elses. Chill the fuck out.

Jan 2, 2003
u guys need to get off BAMMERS dick...

read ALL the post and tell me that fool didnt come sidewayz at me...

i questioned his picks...and he said "eat a dick"...

dont blame me for takin that shit offensively...

fool got his world rocked and got all butthurt..

tellin me not to act 5?...LOL...ya'll r some sour-ass NW Husky fans...

"game over"....LOL...thats pretty fuckin juvenile...

Feb 23, 2005
Alabama shouldn't be ranked. They were beaten by Oklahoma State. They wil turn around with Nick Saban. Miami hasn't done anything to prove they are in the top 25. Randy Shannon will turn the team around. If they fix their offense woes and give protection to Kyle Wright to let him become a Carson Palmer type player, they should be alright.