Bammer's 07 NCAA Football Poll

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
5,837
479
83
42
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
#1
Here's what you've all been waiting for.The Guru,after months of analysis,has come up with the same shit as almost all pre-season mags.Here's the rundown.

1.Southern Cal
2.West Virginia
3.Louisiana St.
4.Virginia Tech
5.Penn St.
6.Louisville
7.Michigan
8.Oklahoma
9.Texas A&M
10.Florida
11.Hawaii
12.Alabama
13.Wisconsin
14.Florida St.
15.Texas
16.South Carolina
17.Ohio St.
18.California
19.Georgia
20.auburn
21.Missouri
22.Miami Fla
23.Arizona St.
24.Nebraska
25.Tennessee

Sleepers:B.Y.U.-Oklahoma St.-Iowa-South Florida

Heisman Winner-Chad Henne Sleeper-Limas Sweed

Remember This Name 2007***Andre Woodson***
 

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
7,275
1,375
0
46
#2
Good lookin on my Penn St. folks!! They will be beasty this year!! But I think Nebraska should be higher! Ofcourse McFadden is the best player and should win the heisman, but not sure how good the hogs will be so Slaton may win it!!

Oh remember this name.......Derrick Williams!!! Got Em!!!
 
Apr 7, 2007
855
4
0
41
#5
BAMMER said:
Here's what you've all been waiting for.The Guru,after months of analysis,has come up with the same shit as almost all pre-season mags.Here's the rundown.

1.Southern Cal
2.Florida
3.Louisiana St.
4.Virginia Tech
5.Penn St.
6.Miami,Fl
7.Michigan
8.Oklahoma
9.Cal
10.Florida
11.Texas
12.Alabama
13.Wisconsin
14.Florida St.
15.Hawaii
16.South Carolina
17.Ohio St.
18.West Virgina
19.Georgia
20.Texas A&M
21.Missouri
22.louisville
23.Arizona St.
24.Nebraska
25.Tennessee

Sleepers:B.Y.U.-Oklahoma St.-Iowa-South Florida

Heisman Winner-Chad Henne Sleeper-Limas Sweed

Remember This Name 2007***Andre Woodson***
wow so ohio st has two football teams wow gotta change it this is how i see it and WATCH OUT FOR DESEAN JACKSON. HAWAII OVER CAL?. AND TEXAS A &M AS WELL WHEN CAL SPANKED THEM IN THE HOLIDAY BOWL. And the hurricanes are always a team thats loaded with talent and a dangerous team gotta respect the U. as well as the seminoles Bobby Bowden be puttin together some great recruiting classes. and Texas loaded up again this year on instate recruits as always. Michigan did what we do in recruiting and got a good class but so did ohio state. but Sc wow the talent they brought in and have been for the last few years is incredible they really did it this year tho they are way to deep at runningback and their defense should be ranked as one of the top 3 its foin to be hard for us (CAL) to beat them but i hope we can pull it off. SPeaking of CAL we did some good things in recruiting and bring back alot of talent on offense including Desean Jackson (Heisman Hopeful) and should be able to put up as many points that we did last year except Marshawn is gone but we do have forsett back their now Defense has some question marks but tedford will have it ready to go when tennesse comes to town.
 
May 9, 2002
37,216
16,328
113
#7
VWU is a joke. They get an easier schedule than most "bowl" teams and show their true colors towards the end. However, Slaton and White are a year wiser this year, and WVU always has a potent running attack, and I believe Slaton is one of the fronrunners for the Heisman this year.

WVU plays in the now depleted and shabby Big East. However, improvements of Cincy and S Fla may imrpove the image of the Big East, who, up until last year witht he emergence of Rutgers, was basically a 2-team show in Louisville and WVU. Teams like lowly Syracuse and poor Uconn really make the conference look bad.
 
Feb 12, 2006
1,265
0
0
34
www.chibangin.com
#9
who is favorite to win the big ten OSU, Michigan, or PSU? i also think west virginia (altho they do have a weaker sched.) will be in the top 10 all year if not top 5 slaton is a fuckin animal... my heisman pick just to be safe will be mcfadden from arkansas.. also in the big ten watch for illinois to actually have a squad that could cause some major upsets (also dont think im sayin this cuz im from illinois cuz i fuckin despise illini football)
 
May 9, 2002
37,216
16,328
113
#10
The Iliini showed GLANCES of brilliance during games last year, and would then squander it and lose the game by making bone headed mistakes. If they can improve on those mistakes, they could be in the top half of the conference.

@Bammer

I was looking through the 4 TB's picked up by UW in the offseason and all 4 were in the top 50 of the 100 best RB's by Scouts.com. Hopefully, we can see at least one of em play this year...either Willie Griffin or Nate Williams (Kennedy was 47-6 while he played there).
 
Jan 2, 2003
1,444
6
0
#11
IMO Bammer,

ur shit is way off...

CAL at 18?...nah...wheres UCLA?...ASU is ahead of these teams?...

then ur givin love to alabama and Hawaii??....what about oregon state??

do u watch college football?

and Chad Henne??....i hope Oregon beats them the 2nd game of the year
 
Apr 7, 2007
855
4
0
41
#12
AGENT707 said:
IMO Bammer,

ur shit is way off...

CAL at 18?...nah...wheres UCLA?...ASU is ahead of these teams?...

then ur givin love to alabama and Hawaii??....what about oregon state??

do u watch college football?

and Chad Henne??....i hope Oregon beats them the 2nd game of the year
i changed how he had it take a look to me that makes more sense
 

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
7,275
1,375
0
46
#13
midwest314 said:
who is favorite to win the big ten OSU, Michigan, or PSU?

I believe the consensus is Michigan & Penn St. are the fav's to win the conference. Penn St should go undefeated if they can beat Michigan on the road! Well see though. Got Em!!
 
May 9, 2002
37,216
16,328
113
#14
AGENT707 said:
IMO Bammer,

ur shit is way off...

CAL at 18?...nah...wheres UCLA?...ASU is ahead of these teams?...

then ur givin love to alabama and Hawaii??....what about oregon state??

do u watch college football?

and Chad Henne??....i hope Oregon beats them the 2nd game of the year
Bammer's knowledge of the game of college football is greater than just about anyones in here...trust that.

If you read his first line, it says that his pre-season poll is very similar to the other major ones.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/01/16/early07.rankings/index.html

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9932300

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=166419

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=2725188

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/8701/preseason-top-25

http://cfn.scout.com/2/609740.html

And these are all based on opinions that people gathered from scouting reports and what THEY think will happen.

As I dont agree with ASU (they seem to blow it every year), I dont think UCLA is much better. Cal has weakened and Oregon is just confused. So Cal is the only sure bet for ANYTHING in the Pac-10 and any fan OF the Pac-10 will tell you that.
 
Apr 7, 2007
855
4
0
41
#15
NOT BETTER THAN EVERYONE COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS MA SHIT I KNOW IT BETTER THAN PRO. ON OFFENSE CAL IS JUST THE SAME AS LAST YEAR MINUS MARSHAWN LYNCH. DEFENSE HAS A FEW QUESTIONS BUT TEDFORD WILL PUT A GOOD SOLID UNIT OUT ON THE FIELD WE GOT SOME GOOD PLAYERS ON DEFENSE READY TO STEP UP HE ALWAYS HAS A NICE DEFENSE SO TO SAY CAL HAS WEAKENED ISNT EXACTLY TO TRUE. IF ANYTHING USC HAS SOME ? THEY ARE BEATABLE AS SEEN LAST YEAR. AND NO NOT PAC-10 FAN WILL TELL YOU THAT. UCLA ALSO SHOULD BE BETTER THIS YEAR THEY SHOWED GOOD IMPROVEMENT AND SHOULD BE LOOKING TO BUILD OFF THAT. THERE IS NO SURE BET IN THE PAC-10 THIS YEAR EXPECT A FEW SURPRISES. OREGON WELL I DUNNO IF THEY CAN GET CONSISTENT QB PLAY SHOULD WIN ALOT OF GAMES ARIZONA IS MY SLEEPER PICK I THINK THEY SURPRISE SOME THIS YEAR THEY GOT A NICE SHUTDOWN CORNER AND ARE GETTING IT TOGETHER OVER THERE. ARIZONA STATE WILL BE LOOKING TO REBUILD AND GET BETTER AS IT WILL TAKE A LIL WHILE TO PUT IN COACH ERICKSONS SYSTEM AND FOR THE PLAYERS TO GET USE TO IT THEY COULD WIN 5 OR 6 GAMES BUT I DONT EXPECT MORE THAN THAT FROM THEM THIS YEAR.
 
Aug 12, 2002
10,228
24
0
www.veronicamoser.com
#18
Norcal916 said:
NOT BETTER THAN EVERYONE COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS MA SHIT I KNOW IT BETTER THAN PRO. ON OFFENSE CAL IS JUST THE SAME AS LAST YEAR MINUS MARSHAWN LYNCH. DEFENSE HAS A FEW QUESTIONS BUT TEDFORD WILL PUT A GOOD SOLID UNIT OUT ON THE FIELD WE GOT SOME GOOD PLAYERS ON DEFENSE READY TO STEP UP HE ALWAYS HAS A NICE DEFENSE SO TO SAY CAL HAS WEAKENED ISNT EXACTLY TO TRUE. IF ANYTHING USC HAS SOME ? THEY ARE BEATABLE AS SEEN LAST YEAR. AND NO NOT PAC-10 FAN WILL TELL YOU THAT. UCLA ALSO SHOULD BE BETTER THIS YEAR THEY SHOWED GOOD IMPROVEMENT AND SHOULD BE LOOKING TO BUILD OFF THAT. THERE IS NO SURE BET IN THE PAC-10 THIS YEAR EXPECT A FEW SURPRISES. OREGON WELL I DUNNO IF THEY CAN GET CONSISTENT QB PLAY SHOULD WIN ALOT OF GAMES ARIZONA IS MY SLEEPER PICK I THINK THEY SURPRISE SOME THIS YEAR THEY GOT A NICE SHUTDOWN CORNER AND ARE GETTING IT TOGETHER OVER THERE. ARIZONA STATE WILL BE LOOKING TO REBUILD AND GET BETTER AS IT WILL TAKE A LIL WHILE TO PUT IN COACH ERICKSONS SYSTEM AND FOR THE PLAYERS TO GET USE TO IT THEY COULD WIN 5 OR 6 GAMES BUT I DONT EXPECT MORE THAN THAT FROM THEM THIS YEAR.

Yeah, since Lynch was the biggest threat on offense for them, they should be 'the same'...

:cheeky:
 
Apr 7, 2007
855
4
0
41
#19
Lynch wasnt the biggest threat him and jackson were both dual threats but Lynch didnt have the kinda of year he was expected to have his numbers just werent they shoulda been nor did he have enough big wow plays as in wow did you just see that. unlike troy smith who of course did. Now jackson had a great year all around he made plays when he was called upon. and forsett is ready to take over were lynch left off plus we got 3 freshmen to watch out for and our receivers are back with more exp
 
Jan 2, 2003
1,444
6
0
#20
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Bammer's knowledge of the game of college football is greater than just about anyones in here...trust that.

If you read his first line, it says that his pre-season poll is very similar to the other major ones.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/stewart_mandel/01/16/early07.rankings/index.html

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/9932300

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=166419

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=schlabach_mark&id=2725188

http://www.athlonsports.com/college-football/8701/preseason-top-25

http://cfn.scout.com/2/609740.html

And these are all based on opinions that people gathered from scouting reports and what THEY think will happen.

As I dont agree with ASU (they seem to blow it every year), I dont think UCLA is much better. Cal has weakened and Oregon is just confused. So Cal is the only sure bet for ANYTHING in the Pac-10 and any fan OF the Pac-10 will tell you that.
ill change it up then...DO U WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL!?!?!?

i am a fan of the pac-10 and ur trippin...UCLA has like 18 returning starters or sumthin...the PAC-10 as a conference has alotta starters returning

LIKE I SAID...CAL, UCLA, OREGON STATE should all do well..and we all nkow USC will go undefeated...shit ill be surprised if they give up more than 21 points in ANY game...

if u dont believe me...go on ESPN.COM right now and read all the archive articles praising the PAC-10 for the upcoming 2007 season...talkin bout how as a conference the PAC-10 is right up there with the SEC..