BABY BASH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2005
I hear some people say baby bash is from the bay right why i see on bet uncut one nite i dont remeber the name of the song but why i see him doin a song wit some bald head scrap wit a blue joker shirt ever sence then i dont allow any female 2 put a baby bash song on in my car

Apr 23, 2005
Honestly.. I dont know who the fuck is Baby Bash.. Sound like hes white or something.. lol@Bald Head Scrap with a Blue Joker Shirt haha.. Is that foo from Next Friday Movie or wtf?

Jul 10, 2005
That dude switched up to a GAY ass Gimmick. He might be gettin Paper, But he left the BAY AREA and got on some Gay shit. The shit he did with S.P.M. and the POTNA DEUCE shit was tight. But i say fuck that Pretty ass Homo.

Jul 5, 2005
www.geocities.com
Alrigh, I just had to post on this shit. I know alot of people act on hear say, but I am really confused on why you all hatin on Baby. As far as I know he is a down ass homeboy. He just tryn'a make a name for himself you know. If you all really wanna find out about baby, ask a real homeboy who knows him better then anyone, Julio "GoldToes". You get ahold of that foo before anyone talks anymore shit, gotta get the facts straight first, feel me?

Mr.Trix
FRONTLINE PRODUCTION

Apr 25, 2002
baby bash just doesnt bang plain and simple..he will fuck with anyone....alot of latinos who do bang...seem to forget or overlook that and feel like he has some kind of obligation to the Nortes..and to stay away from the southern cats...but in his eyes..he just tryna fuck with everyone latino....whoever is droppin tracks and makin money..thats my opinion on the subject..i aint speakin on wether or not hes down..or wether or not folks should like or hate him..i personally think he has a few tight cuts every now and than..im not a real strong supporter but i dont nock dude

Jun 27, 2003
Another reason folks hate on bash/beesh is cuz foo just packed up and left the bay.. ole boy don't really be reppin the bay like that yadamean. His last two albums weren't really that great neither tho, but he makin his papers so let him get his.

Oct 12, 2004
fuck ma;fuckas helpin scrapas get promotions fuck em.....ive been on that fuck baby bash shit since he left latino velvet....everyone thinks hes from texas neway so fuckem.....dont need em...

Apr 25, 2002
^^ YEA IN A WAY ITS LIKE BEESH..OOPS I MEAN BASH WOULD HAVE TO NAME HIS NEXT ALBUM "IM FROM THE BAY" AND EVERY SONG TITLE WOULD HAVE TO INCORPORATE THE WORDS "BAY AREA" IN IT JUST FOR SOME MUFUCKAS TO BE LIKE..OK HES REPPIN THE BAY ENUFF...IM NOT SAYIN DUDE SHOULDNT GIVE SHOT OUTS AND SHIT..AND YEA I DONT REALLY HEAR HIM SAYIN MUCH ABOUT THE BAY..BUT I ALSO DONT NEED DUDE TO REP THE BAY...WE GOT ENUFF SOLID REPRESENTATIVES

AND IF U LIKED HIM WHILE HE WAS IN LATINO VELVET(CALICOE509) HOW THE FUCK DO U NOT LIKE HIM NOW? LATINO VELVET FEATURED SOUTHERN FOLKS ON HELLLAAA TRACKS..SHIT WAS KID FROST LIKE AN UNOFFICIAL MEMBER OF LV?

Status
Not open for further replies.