BABY BASH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2003
lauzts0ul.tk
I AGREE WITH MTOWN CRIMINAL, MR. VINN707 AND PSERX4.... HES DOING HIS THING, I NEVER HEAR NOTHING BOUT 'SOUTH SIDE' IN HIS SHIT AND I DO HEAR SHIT BOUT BAY AREA AND VALLEJO IN ALOT OF HIS TRACKS JUSS CUZ IT AINT THE MAIN SUBJECT DONT MEAN HE AINT FORGOT WHERE HES FROM. HE LIVED IN MODESTO FOR A BIT TOO AND YOU AINT SEE US FROM THE VALLEY TALKIN SHIT BOUT HOW HE DONT REP US ENOUGH. THE WAY I SEE IT IS HE WAS TIGHT AND DID GO SOFT BUT IF THAZ WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR THEN GO FOR IT. HIS THING IS ENTERTAINMENT NOT BANGIN'

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
Being that he's my family I had to speak on it! I try not to speak on these subjects concerning him cause he's family and we're tight but I couldn't help this one! First Off, the nigga has been paying his dues for YEARS!!!!!!! He did what he had to do to get on and I'm proud as fuck to say he's my cousin! No one gave a fuck about him when he left to Texas and was doin' shit for free and sleepin' on niggas couches and garage floors! Who fed that nigga when he was there and where the fuck were all these so called fans from back in the Potna Deuce, LV days?? When he damn near called it quits who told him not to? Not the fuckin' Bay! Who put him on?? Not the Bay? Who gave his music the love and support it needed? NOT THE BAY!! Feel me? Don't get me wrong he had several fans here but that's all it was for him here! There was no money and no hope here for his music to do what it's doin' now! Come On YA!! All of you know that shit is true!!!

Now the nigga makes some COMMERCIAL shit and he's the wackest nigga to ever walk the earth! Explain that to me? Are you serious? I can bet you though that the ones who hate his shit, STILL PLAY THE SHIT ANYWAY!! I've seen it and witnessed it but I wont put any names out! He's the go to dude right now ya! EVERY mutha fucka in the Bay wants a piece of that mutha fucka on there albums and I can pull out my own EMAILS that foos sent and send me asking me to make the hook up! Wait a minute though! I think I have names on there from cats who say fuck him though, from these boards! Should I pull those out? I wont hurt ya like that though! I still do my part and keep it secret and if I like you and know your true I pass it along! HE'S A MILLIONAIRE because he took his shit to the next level and that's what alot of BAY ARTIST are trying to do now! He reps the Bay to the fuckin' fullest as well as the V! How can you say he dont? Where's all this "We need to support each other in the Bay" 40 dont' live in the Bay! Jay Tee don't live in the Bay! Mac Dre wasn't in the Bay for minute! alot of mutha fuckas don't live or stay wher they started or still talk about! Why should they! I'd do the same shit and wouldn't think twice about a mutha fucka who don't like my shit! It's about my future, my family's and my life! Alot of cats really fuck me up with the shit that they talk about around these boards! Get over it and be proud that a FUCKIN' LATINO IS IN THERE AND DOIN' IT! Support that shit and appreciate that shit cause we on the come up! Shit I know a million mutha fuckas who weren't Mac Dre fans neither till he passed but now they've been following him since the get go and he's the shit now! Where were all of these fans before he passed? I'm just amazed at all the cock fuckin' drama that goes around and the fakeness that people put on to be the hardest nigga on the block or the most macho nigga around they crew or girl! Behind close doors YOU BUMP THE SHIT OUTTA BASH and if you don't your sister's, little sister's, wifes and girlfriends do!!!!!!!!!!! Ya Know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is itttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2004
Matai said:
Being that he's my family I had to speak on it! I try not to speak on these subjects concerning him cause he's family and we're tight but I couldn't help this one! First Off, the nigga has been paying his dues for YEARS!!!!!!! He did what he had to do to get on and I'm proud as fuck to say he's my cousin! No one gave a fuck about him when he left to Texas and was doin' shit for free and sleepin' on niggas couches and garage floors! Who fed that nigga when he was there and where the fuck were all these so called fans from back in the Potna Deuce, LV days?? When he damn near called it quits who told him not to? Not the fuckin' Bay! Who put him on?? Not the Bay? Who gave his music the love and support it needed? NOT THE BAY!! Feel me? Don't get me wrong he had several fans here but that's all it was for him here! There was no money and no hope here for his music to do what it's doin' now! Come On YA!! All of you know that shit is true!!!

Now the nigga makes some COMMERCIAL shit and he's the wackest nigga to ever walk the earth! Explain that to me? Are you serious? I can bet you though that the ones who hate his shit, STILL PLAY THE SHIT ANYWAY!! I've seen it and witnessed it but I wont put any names out! He's the go to dude right now ya! EVERY mutha fucka in the Bay wants a piece of that mutha fucka on there albums and I can pull out my own EMAILS that foos sent and send me asking me to make the hook up! Wait a minute though! I think I have names on there from cats who say fuck him though, from these boards! Should I pull those out? I wont hurt ya like that though! I still do my part and keep it secret and if I like you and know your true I pass it along! HE'S A MILLIONAIRE because he took his shit to the next level and that's what alot of BAY ARTIST are trying to do now! He reps the Bay to the fuckin' fullest as well as the V! How can you say he dont? Where's all this "We need to support each other in the Bay" 40 dont' live in the Bay! Jay Tee don't live in the Bay! Mac Dre wasn't in the Bay for minute! alot of mutha fuckas don't live or stay wher they started or still talk about! Why should they! I'd do the same shit and wouldn't think twice about a mutha fucka who don't like my shit! It's about my future, my family's and my life! Alot of cats really fuck me up with the shit that they talk about around these boards! Get over it and be proud that a FUCKIN' LATINO IS IN THERE AND DOIN' IT! Support that shit and appreciate that shit cause we on the come up! Shit I know a million mutha fuckas who weren't Mac Dre fans neither till he passed but now they've been following him since the get go and he's the shit now! Where were all of these fans before he passed? I'm just amazed at all the cock fuckin' drama that goes around and the fakeness that people put on to be the hardest nigga on the block or the most macho nigga around they crew or girl! Behind close doors YOU BUMP THE SHIT OUTTA BASH and if you don't your sister's, little sister's, wifes and girlfriends do!!!!!!!!!!! Ya Know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is itttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm with u , he did his thing . I dont like his new shyt , he probably doesnt either , but dont mean ima hate , still bumpin Bash 4 a while .

Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
That fruity ass nigga is a MILLIONAIRE though! haha!
I just talked to him and he said to let ya know that he makes music with artists not gangs! He don't bang, never did, never will and it's all love!

Oct 23, 2004
atleast tell him to try to step up his lyrical content.

"I'm digging the purse, your matching, that's authentic gucci"

................................... :rolleyes:

May 11, 2004
You Ol' Playahatin' Dirty-Mackin' money blockin' ass "Supposobly" G'z ass niggas is a joke. Beesh is a str8 foo buuuah!!!! He's on 17 Reasons, 18 Wit' A Bullet, an still fuckin' wit Goldtoes. You foo'z don't hate on B-Legit for being on Kid Frost'z album. So why are you gonna hate on Beesh for Net-Workin' with Latino's and trying to provide a better future for his familia!!!.... Eat a dick and a shit sandwhich you faggot asss hataz

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Baby Bash is on some norteno CD's i have the CD 17 reasons and hez on there but hez on there as Baby Beesh i guess thats his underground name, and hes always on other norteno mixtapes

Jun 12, 2005
baby bash raps with whoever the fuck he feels like, who gives a fuck, no need to be up on his nutsack, he has a grip of songs with mr shadow from san diego, twamp nina from modesto, etc.... the list goes on thats why he's so popular cause he travels and i wish that fool the best of luck cause he's a mex on the comeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.