B.L.E.V.E. WRAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
This is the same Jose who's at the merch table who you've told us all the horror driving strories about right? Like the little map you drew of the Strange truck and him hitting and breaking shit? LMAO

Sep 16, 2002
yo Dean, when is the BLEVE Excursion coming to L.A.???? If possible, tell whoever's driving it to hit up the MC Breed signing this saturday at:

Visjon Records
4323 Crenshaw Blvd.
LA, CA 90008

May 27, 2004
Hey Dean I will get some pics to you, I was taking them for like 30 minutes of just the Kutt wrap. I even climbed on top of one of the box trucks for that wonderful ariel view. Got all the way up there and did not kill myself to come down and trip over a damn stick. Loven the wrap Dean and I know Kutt has to be beyond happy.

Jan 7, 2003
You did all that and tripped on a damn stick...that's messed up...I would love to have some of those pics..thanks...Kutt is thrilled with it I'm sure...you know he trys to keep his composer though...inside he's probably all giddy...

Are you coming back out here for the 10th?

and thanks agian for the pics...

Jun 8, 2004
thats tight, i've had kutt's album for about a month now. i bought it off ebay it was a promotional copy, no cover or anything except the cd which says the songs and the title and says promotional copy and has a press contact on it.

Jun 8, 2004
triple 3 said:
what songs are on your cd? I'd be a bit skeptical.
here's the track listing

1-bring the flame
2-hip hop warning
3-nationality(parlaa remix)
4-keep it keeblur
5-walk with a limp
6-goldberg
7-got plans
8-real sex
9-in my face
10-panic box
11-the know how
12-n a whitmanzeyez
13-my life
14-to whom it may concern
15-parlaa
16-dat nigga dare

i think its pretty tight because i got it for five dollars and thats including shipping. and i don't think its a fake because its got a cover that i don't you can make on a regular computer, its like an offical cd cover. i need to get the cover scans from somebody when it comes out though so i can make a jewel case for it.

Aug 18, 2002
They better not be taking off "Save Yourself" cuz I've been waiting years to hear that shit outside of a concert. :dead: Could somebody inform me on the Tech features though, I'd appreciate it.