B.L.E.V.E. WRAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 7, 2003
I GOT A LOOK AT THE EXCURSION(dont know how to spell it) LAST NIGHT THAT IS WRAPED WITH THE B.L.E.V.E. ALBUM COVER...COVERED WITH FLAMES...

IT'S OFF THE HOOK...SO KEEP YOUR LOOK OUT...I BELIEVE IT IS ON IT'S WAY TO SALT LAKE CITY TODAY AND THEN IT'S HEADED TO L.A. FOR PROMOTION...IT WILL BE TO KC FOR THE RELEASE AT WAREHOUSE MUSIC...

ALSO...BE LISTENING TO HOT 103 FOR DETAILS ABOUT THE SIGNING...AND RELEASE...THE COMMERCIAL WAS FINISHED YESTERDAY FOR IT...

Jan 7, 2003
I WILL BE ABLE TO GET PICS OF IT FROM THE SIGNING...BUT I WASNT EXPECTING TO SEE IT LAST NIGHT SO I DIDNT HAVE A CAMERA...SINCE IT WILL BE IN LA...MAYBE (JUGGALOXHODIFA) CAN GET A PICTURE OF IT AND POST IT BEFORE I COULD GET IT...

OR MAYBE NICK COULD GET A PIC OF IT IN SALT LAKE AND POST IT...

NICK...?

Aug 18, 2002
They need to try and get that "Nationality" or another single up on 103 and/or other urban radio stations. They've been playing the shit out of that Popper.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
it helps when your brother is DJ Fresh, umm but that "I Do" is gettin played out. i dont even listen to the radio that much but whenever i turn it on, i swear the song is on everytime. song is/was tight though. cant wait for this BLEVE shit, my most anticipated release from STRAGE this year

Jan 7, 2003
I know....wish I could turn on the radio and hear it too...I will say...although i may be one sided...The entire album is pretty impressive...something to be very proud of...

Jaydub...you coming to Warehouse...

let me know if you are and if I dont know you let me know then I could meet ya for sure...I'm sure I will be there the entire time...

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
im not sure, i mean.....i would love to be there and shit but im jsut not sure
when the date gets closer i will definately let you know. yeah i think we all are expecting a pretty impressive album

Jan 12, 2003
jaydub816 said:
it helps when your brother is DJ Fresh, umm but that "I Do" is gettin played out. i dont even listen to the radio that much but whenever i turn it on, i swear the song is on everytime. song is/was tight though. cant wait for this BLEVE shit, my most anticipated release from STRAGE this year

Won't this be the ONLY release from Strange this year? :dead:

But yes BLEVE will hold a torch definately!

Jul 13, 2004
DMAN THAT B.L.E.V.E. WRAP IS THE BEST ONE YET!!!. Not to mention the brand new trrailer that was purchased. all black wit chrome trim and fat ass snake and bat on all sides. i'll seee if trav can give me a pic of it to put on here. he took like 40,000 and half of 'em.