B.G.-The Heart of Tha Streetz Vol. 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
www.morgus.com
y didnt you go to Circuit City or Best Buy? the first week a cd comes out, its always $9.99 at one place or another...

yea the cd was O.K. but i think he made it that way on purpose because he about to go with a major deal and hes saving all his guest appearances & better material for his other album with that major label. who knows, he might have Mannie Fresh produce his whole next album like he was originally suppossed to on The Heart of Tha Streetz Vol. 2. thats what im thinkin

ArabianKing
from the N.O. to the PLO

Feb 13, 2006
www.morgus.com
@ JL
yea they all have that similar (i think trumphet or horn) sound to em but come on, you can tell the difference between Move Around & the Lil Flip song. they similar but not that similar.

@ midwest
im not sure if he with G-unit i hope not but we just have to see

Sep 17, 2005
that shit wasnt bad but it wasnt great. Mannie Fresh has been comin real weak on his beats for awhile except for that tops back or whatever song on TIs new shit. BG had some pretty dope street tracks on here but his attempts at club songs and hoe songs really ruined it. I mean I know everybody makes their albums like that now but his songs were garbage.