AZ CARDINALS VS. COLTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
seachickens still have injuries?? lol i know they had like half they squad out last season an shit lol.. iknow hass is out again but who else is injured from ur squad now??

Feb 14, 2004
Seahawks injured players consisted of Matt Hasselbeck, Lofa Tatupu, Marcus Trufant, LeRoy Hill, Walter Jones, Sean Locklear, Rob Sims, Chris Spencer, Justin Griffith, and Josh Wilson.

Apr 23, 2009
cards played horrible tonight but i know this loss will light a fire up under their ass's tho.. remember what happend after we got wiped out in new england last year?? we never looked back and got hot and went sb bound

Feb 14, 2004
All the players I mentioned are starters, and the Hawks still put up a good fight against the Bears....without all of them starters.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
calm down turbo^^

@ sav.. and how many of them are starters? i know tatupo and trufant start
wtf? You aint no fuckin football fan hahahhaahaha what kind of question is that? I thought you were a fan of the "NFC West Champs" and should know who the fuck are the starters of opposing teams in their division. Fan since '88 my ass. Maybe the St. Louis Cardinals.

Apr 25, 2002
hahaha thats funny because you talking like you got a pro bowl QB on your team...
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? He was asking if you faggots have confidence in Leinart. It's a simple question that you obviously couldn't handle answering.

And our non-pro bowl QB beat your punk ass team in their house. So who gives a fuck if he's a pro bowl QB or not? He still wins games. Take your head out of your ass and stop being so defensive. Dude wasn't clowning, he was asking a legit question.