AZ CARDINALS VS. COLTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Peyton Manning, Philip Rivers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, Ben Rothlisberger, Kurt Warner, along with other QBs >>>> Favre right now

Feb 2, 2006
the cards got a bye week
they got easiluy winnable games later on this season
seachickens rams 49ers and a couple other teams i think

Apr 23, 2009
the cards got a bye week
they got easiluy winnable games later on this season
seachickens rams 49ers and a couple other teams i think
lol

ya that bye week will go to our advantage.. hopefully dockett will be ready to go against the texans after the bye week..

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
its was only week 3 dont get ahead of urself bro.. lol
Wow...you might be the biggest fag to have ever registered in the Siccness Community...STFU now about your bootsy ass Cards, they fuckin suck and just got there ass kicked @ home. And you're an idiot always hatin on other people teams when your shitty squad lost in the Super Bowl, AND NOW WONT EVEN MAKE THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS like always..AZ LOSS . Fag

Apr 23, 2009
Wow...you might be the biggest fag to have ever registered in the Siccness Community...STFU now about your bootsy ass Cards, they fuckin suck and just got there ass kicked @ home. And you're an idiot always hatin on other people teams when your shitty squad lost in the Super Bowl, AND NOW WONT EVEN MAKE THE FUCKING PLAYOFFS like always..AZ LOSS . Fag
WOW!:cool:

YUP WE GOT SMASHED ON IN THE NEST AND I GAVE THE COLTS PROPS FOR THAT BUT THERES 13 GAMES TO GO PUSSY...

Apr 23, 2009
Sorry you guys ain't beatin the niners here in frisco.. Last year was a fluke, you guys gonna get swept by as usual again.
lol

So gettin swept 2-0 by them red birds last season was a fluke??

and i think the biggest fag on here is the one who saved my pic on their photobucket and posted it up on here.. lol fuckin queers

Mar 10, 2007
lol

So gettin swept 2-0 by them red birds last season was a fluke??
niners winning in arizona without our wr's boldin and breaston is more like a fluke..
Boldin played, and Fitz was shut down. Injuries are a part of the NFL, you guys lost because we were the better team out there. Congrats on getting lit up though. Have fun fighting with your shithole season you're headed towards.

Apr 23, 2009
boldin was in there for only a couple snaps and no breaston.. niners had three guys on fitz at all times lol

lol @ these whiner fans thinkin the division is theirs after week 3 hahaa

keep sleepin folks!

GO CARDS!!

Feb 14, 2004
^You know nothing about team injuries. Once your team has as much injuries as my team does, AND if your team still does good with 2nd and 3rd stringers, than you can talk shit.