ATTN: NEW MEMBERS AND PEOPLE FROM M80

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Here are some ground rules:

1. Do not ask stupid questions. What is a stupid question? Well, if you are about to start a new thread or post with a question in it, chances are, it's a stupid question. Pretty much everything you have to ask has already been asked, numerous times. Do a search, it's not hard.

2. Do not post your music. It sucks. Tech isn't going to come on here and want to sign you because of the crappy song you recorded with your Mr. Microphone and put up on myspace.

3. Do not talk about ICP or any other juggalo music. There is a place where you losers can get together and do this. This isn't the place.

4. Don't make repeat threads. This means, don't make a new thread asking what your favorite Tech album or who Tech should collab with. This has been done to death. Do a search. Reply to those if need be. Chances are, no one will care about your opinion anyway.

5. Do not post leaked Tech tracks here. I'd say a good 5% of this board already has the song you want to post, but do you know what, we have it because we are trusted not to give it to you fucks. You are not special because you have an unreleased track. You are lame for trying to feel special by posting it in the forums.

6. Do not IM or PM veteran members asking to trade. Fuck off and go jerk-off the juggalos on their boards to try and get some Tech music if you must.

7. Do not mess with JLMACN. He will make you look even more foolish than you are (which is probably pretty hard to do, but I know he is up for the challenge).

8. Fuck off and don't come back to this board.

9. If you must stay on this board, follow these simple rules, and your pathetic existence will be tolerated to our fullest extent.

Jul 14, 2004
Thanks for the RULES SHEP. I'll do my best to follow them ahaha! Whats TECH's middle name again? haha

SHIT, M80 was fun! I was there since it started.... I schooled about 1,000 juggalos all by myself....talkin shit is a past time for me so that was a good spot to do it. NO Moderators was its problem.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
This was the dope ass site..... M80 would represent the cut. These fuckers contribute so much filler it's outta hand. If your a M80 refugee and you are reading this please print this page and tape those rules to a viewable area close to your monitor for future reference. Nice thread.....

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
PimpsPlenty said:
Thanks for the RULES SHEP. I'll do my best to follow them ahaha! Whats TECH's middle name again? haha

SHIT, M80 was fun! I was there since it started.... I schooled about 1,000 juggalos all by myself....talkin shit is a past time for me so that was a good spot to do it. NO Moderators was its problem.
lol fo real....