ATTN: NEW MEMBERS AND PEOPLE FROM M80

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
www.xanga.com
shep said:
4. Don't make repeat threads. This means, don't make a new thread asking what your favorite Tech album or who Tech should collab with. This has been done to death. Do a search. Reply to those if need be. Chances are, no one will care about your opinion anyway.
Along with this one should be added that if the search returns with something that is from more than month ago to just leave it alone its been covered its old info, No Return of the Living Dead Threads.

Jan 11, 2006
www.myspace.com
Whats funny is Tech N9ne and Insane Clown Posse have so much in common, Underdoggin' tryin' to find ways to FUCK with peoples heads, Like the next album from ICP is going to be the tempest, Bet none of you knew thats the last time ICP (ViolentJ & Shaggy) will preform together as their alias, Solo shit for 10 hole motherfuckin years people, think how much they'll accomplish in the matter of that time..... Please just think how many people won't be able to say, Oh I was down with the clown since the joker cards, Well motherfuckers I been down since 98' Wrestling introduced me to them, And gave me hope nukka's, Without knowing someone out there has the same shit going on exactly like you is something you don't get a feel of untill you find it.... I felt as if I was the only whiteboy that flunked out special ed classes, (Don't hate) With the situations all this music has brought me im ready for the world, I didn't graduate, I never got a lot of girls, and I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE! Lifes about goodtimes and memorys, so if you must hate those which you can't relate with, leave them the fuck alone. Juggalo is just a discription of a underdogg, minority, or CLOWN. A human is a human regardless of how he/she lives. We're all born the sameway, We're all formed simular. So quit suckin' on your jellysickles. DON'T BE-A MITCH BADE JEALIOUS TYPE.

Stereotypes are those exact type who build and create hype, JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND SMOKEYOPIPE.

--D-J-Ray
--e a
--v m
--o e
--n s

Nov 28, 2005
DustinBowls said:
Whats funny is Tech N9ne and Insane Clown Posse have so much in common, Underdoggin' tryin' to find ways to FUCK with peoples heads, Like the next album from ICP is going to be the tempest, Bet none of you knew thats the last time ICP (ViolentJ & Shaggy) will preform together as their alias, Solo shit for 10 hole motherfuckin years people, think how much they'll accomplish in the matter of that time..... Please just think how many people won't be able to say, Oh I was down with the clown since the joker cards, Well motherfuckers I been down since 98' Wrestling introduced me to them, And gave me hope nukka's, Without knowing someone out there has the same shit going on exactly like you is something you don't get a feel of untill you find it.... I felt as if I was the only whiteboy that flunked out special ed classes, (Don't hate) With the situations all this music has brought me im ready for the world, I didn't graduate, I never got a lot of girls, and I DON'T FUCKIN' CARE! Lifes about goodtimes and memorys, so if you must hate those which you can't relate with, leave them the fuck alone. Juggalo is just a discription of a underdogg, minority, or CLOWN. A human is a human regardless of how he/she lives. We're all born the sameway, We're all formed simular. So quit suckin' on your jellysickles. DON'T BE-A MITCH BADE JEALIOUS TYPE.

Stereotypes are those exact type who build and create hype, JUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT AND SMOKEYOPIPE.

--D-J-Ray
--e a
--v m
--o e
--n s

Uhhhh I think you should go back and read rule 3, ICP and all that isnt gonna get any respect round here. You're just opening the door to get bashed on.

Nov 28, 2005
DustinBowls said:
Thats all fine and dandy, I couldn't care about others opinions, I've got my opinion by my side forever... Theres no changing me so either you except it, Or "bash" soto say, I call it hatred on A lifestyle.

I see some other threads on here, and seems like your ass is already gettin hated on here. It's cool that you have your own opinions and all that, but they're wack opinions. Hadred on what lifestyle? Yours? I can see why.

Oct 9, 2002
DustinBowls said:

--D-J-Ray
--e a
--v m
--o e
--n s
dude... no one fuckin cares...

icp sucks balls now... end of story...

DustinBowls said:
Please just think how many people won't be able to say, Oh I was down with the clown since the joker cards, Well motherfuckers I been down since 98'
and fyi i had a few of their cd's in rotation back when you were fuckin 8 years old... do the math