ATTENTION!! MODERATION IN NEED!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MODERATION IN NEED, What should we do?

• Total voters
Nov 5, 2006
This board is in desperate need of active moderators, There are too many bullsh%^ threads being spawned and regenerated, I have been on the forum a lot recently but have not seen any moderation being done. L.D.S is a prime candidate for a moderator, he is on the forum as much as anyone else I have seen around here, and he must be smart because he has a big noggin LOL!

L.D.S. for MOD (or somebody for christ's sake)

Nov 5, 2006
Probably because N8 is a chump and hes doing what any outkast would do by going against popular opinion, or maybe hes still mad at some shit i said?

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I voted for new mods. I'm all for it. I made valuable changes in the few hours I was mod. I'm ready to start cleaning up again. Certain unnamed board members have recently set out to make their own threads pertaining to info that's been discussed in HUGE threads on this board i.e. Killer guest, etc.

Nov 5, 2006
I voted for new mods. I'm all for it. I made valuable changes in the few hours I was mod. I'm ready to start cleaning up again. Certain unnamed board members have recently set out to make their own threads pertaining to info that's been discussed in HUGE threads on this board i.e. Killer guest, etc.
I agree and I am obviously behind the move for some new modulation, I THINK THIS THREAD IS SINKING though so i will just hope that people care about the state of the forum to keep this thread and poll alive at least until strange1 or thereal get a chance to see it

Nov 5, 2006
theres gonna be a whole new forum really soon and I think trav has a couple people picked out already for it dont know when but I think afer Killer drops
Hey N8 where are you actually located , Denver Tulsa, or LA. Or maybe you are in outer space, because you are defiN8tly not in touch with reality, oh yeah your Lil' Wayne bumper Sig is, well nevermind. Maybe if you continue to have a stupid statement on your personal knowledge of everything tech related, 1 day you might get lucky and be right and that day you will be VICTORIOUS