ATTENTION!! MODERATION IN NEED!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MODERATION IN NEED, What should we do?

• Total voters
Nov 5, 2006
I agree with this....... In regards to moderation, I don't think there is much moderation required in improving these boards to be perfectly honest.. though it does need to be updated in a more prompt manner.. the Discography Thread and Vital topics for example..

- Good suggestions accepted and used to improve the forum and keep things a little more up-dated,

- Rearranging redundant and insignificant posts that can be either removed or transferred to existing threads that somewhat pertain to the topic, and

- Continual updates in regard to the Strange Music Forums to keep everything more organised..

The fact of not keeping things relevant and up-to-date is negatively affecting this place moreso than general moderating duties like implementing bans and removing posts of users bickering, that's what makes this place unique, and oddly entertaining.. hell, we even have a Thread entirely dedicated to people having a go at each other..

ECF'NW.
Its those little things that arent getting done at all which is the problem, im not in favor of strict moderation when it comes to banning or anything along those lines. its the orginization and thread clean up that i think along with updating vital: information is important.

Nov 7, 2006
maybe cause there was too much hating on here with them not being able to do much about it ex. FTO and FGP. with a new forum that they make on a seperate website they can have all the rights to delete such shit that pops up. thats the only reason why i think so but it hasnt happened in a while but fuck it

Nov 14, 2002
Not really... That could easily be solved by moderation. Nick used to moderate, but I think they dumped him and his boyfriend in a river somewhere.

Nov 5, 2006
Having your own custom forum set up on your own site, etc is a little more professional.
There isnt anything unprofessional about this forum IMO except for a lack of active moderators. and from the look of the poll in this thread more than 60% of the users here would agree

Nov 5, 2006
Oh yeah, some of you may already know this but one of our so called Mods hasnt had activity on this forum in almost 5 months, he should definately be FIRED!!

Swick
MOD-COMPLEX
Last Activity: 01-30-2008 11:37 PM

techn9nehq
Gypsy Catcher
Last Activity: 06-02-2008 10:02 PM