A's: 2007 World Champs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Once again, I can't even begin to consider your opinion b/c your facts are so wrong.
The Golden State Warriors have been to the playoffs 5 times in the past 30 years: 1987, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1994.

You are a fucking idiot for not knowing the basics of your own team, let alone somebody elses.

UMM.. I'M A KINGS FAN NOT A WARRIORS FAN. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT..
GET OFF MY DICK

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
UMM.. I'M A KINGS FAN NOT A WARRIORS FAN. YOU FUCKING FAGGOT..
GET OFF MY DICK
Hey boy

You can call me faggot, gay, queer, whatever the hell you want, I don't care.

But can you please stop attempting to make points completely embedded with falsehoods? An argument without anything even close to the facts cannot be considered. I'd be embarassed if I was you, making statements that are inarguably (this isn't opinion here boy) completely false.

May 9, 2002
Northern707 said:
YOU'RE WHOLE POINT IS THAT OVER-EXCITED BAY AREA FANS SAY THAT THIS IS THEIR YEAR TO WIN, BUT THEY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE THE GAMES HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYED.....
Youre smarter than YOU COME OFF as..

WHAT ABOUT OTHER FANS WHO ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR TEAMS EVERY SEASON AND PREDICTING FOR WHATEVER REASON (IN THE A'S CASE, THEY WENT TO THE ALCS LAST SEASON) THAT THEY WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP?
Predicting something and being a outright smug, know-it-all fan is different. "The A's have a good chance of going all the way this year" Vs, "A's:2007 champs". See the difference?

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS:[/B][/B] ARE THE FANS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?...[/B]AND....SHOULD ESPN CANCEL HAVING EXPERTS SUCH AS CHRIS BERMAN, AND ALL OTHER NBA, MLB, NFL, ETC. EXPERTS MAKE PREDICTIONS ABOUT GAMES BEFORE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYED?
Those experts arent necassarily from that region. There job is to predict shit, and only people like Lou Holtz and Mike Ditja are homers when it comes to that shit. As an "expert", you dont automatically say that YOUR team is gonna do well, you pick what you THINK is the right pick due to moves, stats.

Do you always go off what "experts" say? I dont know about you, but I dont even pay any attention to them, cus they only see what you and I see: stats on PAPER.

Didnt the "experts" say that the Arizona Cardinals were gonna be contenders in the NFC West this year before the year started? Didnt the "experts" pretty mcuh COMPLETELY write off Florida even CONTENDING with Ohio St in the NC game?

Yeah, "experts" are smart.

And BTW, I predicted Florida would win AND that AZ would be the bottom feeders AGAIN. YOu can search the forum for the post, im to lazy to do it. Maybe I shoudl be an expert?

BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOU SO FAR, NO ONE KNOWS CAUSE THE GAMES HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYED
This is MY POINT. If you would stop seeing only Green & Yellow for a second, you would see what im trying to drill through your head. And as you can see by my previous examples (AZ, Florida), its is 100% true.

Anything else I can help you with?

I like starting off my day owning someone else, its like my coffee.

Feb 15, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Youre smarter than YOU COME OFF as..

Predicting something and being a outright smug, know-it-all fan is different. "The A's have a good chance of going all the way this year" Vs, "A's:2007 champs". See the difference?

Those experts arent necassarily from that region. There job is to predict shit, and only people like Lou Holtz and Mike Ditja are homers when it comes to that shit. As an "expert", you dont automatically say that YOUR team is gonna do well, you pick what you THINK is the right pick due to moves, stats.

Do you always go off what "experts" say? I dont know about you, but I dont even pay any attention to them, cus they only see what you and I see: stats on PAPER.

Didnt the "experts" say that the Arizona Cardinals were gonna be contenders in the NFC West this year before the year started? Didnt the "experts" pretty mcuh COMPLETELY write off Florida even CONTENDING with Ohio St in the NC game?

Yeah, "experts" are smart.

And BTW, I predicted Florida would win AND that AZ would be the bottom feeders AGAIN. YOu can search the forum for the post, im to lazy to do it. Maybe I shoudl be an expert?

This is MY POINT. If you would stop seeing only Green & Yellow for a second, you would see what im trying to drill through your head. And as you can see by my previous examples (AZ, Florida), its is 100% true.

Anything else I can help you with?

I like starting off my day owning someone else, its like my coffee.

THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT....THE "EXPERTS" ARE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER SPORTS FAN PREDICTING WHO WILL WIN. I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY, I COULD TALK TO ANY PERSON ABOUT WHO THEY THINK WILL BE GOOD......OR EVEN.....WHO THEY THINK WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.....

PREDICTING THE A'S WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR, WHETHER YOU'RE A FAN OF THEM OR NOT, IS A GOOD GUESS CONSIDERING THEY WENT TO THE ALCS. AND SINCE I'M A FAN OF THEM, IT MAKES THIS SEASON MORE EXCITING. IF THEY HAD A SHITTY SEASON LAST YEAR AND MADE NO IMPROVEMENTS I WOULD NOT BE PREDICTING THEM TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES. GET IT????

LMAO AT ONLY "only people like Lou Holtz and Mike Ditja are homers when it comes to that shit"....YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF BY THE WAY.....

IM GLAD YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF MY TEAMS, HAVING YOU AS A FAN WOULD MAKE IT A LITTLE LESS ENJOYABLE.....EVEN YOU AS A SPORTS FAN MAKES TALKING ABOUT SPORTS IRRITATING...."my cup of coffee" FAG

May 9, 2002
Northern707 said:
THAT'S MY WHOLE POINT....THE "EXPERTS" ARE JUST LIKE ANY OTHER SPORTS FAN PREDICTING WHO WILL WIN. I DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY SAY, I COULD TALK TO ANY PERSON ABOUT WHO THEY THINK WILL BE GOOD......OR EVEN.....WHO THEY THINK WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP.....
They arent "fans", they cant be. Its their job to stay neutral. YOU, are a fan predicting YOUR team to win it all an arrogant maner. Your argument is now invalid.

PREDICTING THE A'S WILL WIN THE WORLD SERIES THIS YEAR, WHETHER YOU'RE A FAN OF THEM OR NOT, IS A GOOD GUESS CONSIDERING THEY WENT TO THE ALCS. AND SINCE I'M A FAN OF THEM, IT MAKES THIS SEASON MORE EXCITING. IF THEY HAD A SHITTY SEASON LAST YEAR AND MADE NO IMPROVEMENTS I WOULD NOT BE PREDICTING THEM TO WIN THE WORLD SERIES. GET IT????
Even though you lost a key component in Zito. Makes perfect sense to me.

LMAO AT ONLY "only people like Lou Holtz and Mike Ditja are homers when it comes to that shit"....YOU CONTRADICT YOURSELF BY THE WAY.....
Actually, youre proving my point point by you first paragraph in this thread. Wht the fuck are you talking about? Ditka and Holts are homers, even other experts know it. Do you even watch cllege football? Mark May gives him shit for it all the time.

IM GLAD YOU DON'T LIKE ANY OF MY TEAMS, HAVING YOU AS A FAN WOULD MAKE IT A LITTLE LESS ENJOYABLE.....EVEN YOU AS A SPORTS FAN MAKES TALKING ABOUT SPORTS IRRITATING...."my cup of coffee" FAG
Good. Im not here on this board to cater to you and anyone else. I could give two flying shits if you like me or my personality.

And way to stoop to name calling. How mature of you, sport. This is what happens when you get defeated, you stoop to childish levels to regain face.

Ima fag for using an analogy of owning SOLITARY to people drikning coffee to wake up in the morning? I think that analogy flew over your heard, little dude. The fact of the matter is, I dont drink nor do I even like coffee. Try again.

The fact is, you are a HOMER. It what is what it is. Deal with it and move on.

Fried 2 in one day, I must be gettin lucky!

Jun 1, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Hey boy

You can call me faggot, gay, queer, whatever the hell you want, I don't care.

But can you please stop attempting to make points completely embedded with falsehoods? An argument without anything even close to the facts cannot be considered. I'd be embarassed if I was you, making statements that are inarguably (this isn't opinion here boy) completely false.
YOU SOUND LIKE A BROAD.

Jun 1, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And, im right. Thanks for the validation.

:dead:
HAHA.. YEAH SURE YOU ARE.. THESE ARGUMENTS ON THIS BOARD SURE SEEM TO VALIDATE YOUR SENSE OF....

NEVER MIND. YOU'RE JUST PATHETIC:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: