A's: 2007 World Champs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
Not a lot of stats to back that up.....but they have everyone back from last year, except Thomas, who else have they lost?

They picked up Shannon Stewart, which I think will work out great and be a big surprise.

I'm gonna put $200 on the A's soon in Vegas.

Oh yeah, and Piazza....I'm pumped....Swisher, Chavez, Kotsay, Bradley, the whole crew.....LET'S GO OAKLAND

Dec 30, 2003
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And? Seattle is gonna lose 100 games this year, whats your point?

Every year, its the same ole shit with A's and Warriors fans. Ridiculous.
dont matter wat happens... at least we dont suck... haha

Jun 1, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And? Seattle is gonna lose 100 games this year, whats your point?

Every year, its the same ole shit with A's and Warriors fans. Ridiculous.

WAIT A MINUTE.. HOW CAN YOU EVEN COMPARE THOSE TWO ORGANIZATIONS? ONE IS A PERENNIAL CONTENDER WHO HAS WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS.. AND IS A SERIES OR TWO OUT OF THE BIG GAME EVERY YEAR.. THE OTHER HASN'T BEEN TO THE POST SEASON IN 30 YEARS..

SO WARRIORS I CAN SEE YOU SAYING THAT.. BUT THE A'S??

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE.. OH YEAH AND EVERY YEAR WE SLAY THE MARINERS.. RIDICULOUS!!

FUCKIN HATER

Jun 1, 2002
texascheese650 said:
what the fuck is it about a's fans and ALWAYS saying its their year to win? im not talking shit but every a's fan i know says this..."its our year, i guarantee it, i can feel it" i understand being a faithful fan and all but give it a fucking rest...

SEE MY POST ABOVE..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
texascheese650 said:
what the fuck is it about a's fans and ALWAYS saying its their year to win? im not talking shit but every a's fan i know says this..."its our year, i guarantee it, i can feel it" i understand being a faithful fan and all but give it a fucking rest...

i know what u mean. its hard to have faith in a team like the Giants.

May 9, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
WAIT A MINUTE.. HOW CAN YOU EVEN COMPARE THOSE TWO ORGANIZATIONS? ONE IS A PERENNIAL CONTENDER WHO HAS WON 3 CHAMPIONSHIPS.. AND IS A SERIES OR TWO OUT OF THE BIG GAME EVERY YEAR.. THE OTHER HASN'T BEEN TO THE POST SEASON IN 30 YEARS..
Becasue every year, fans of both always say "this is the year"...and it never is.

SO WARRIORS I CAN SEE YOU SAYING THAT.. BUT THE A'S??
See above. Bay area sports fans have an arrogance that is annoying. It is what is is.

GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE.. OH YEAH AND EVERY YEAR WE SLAY THE MARINERS.. RIDICULOUS!!
Every single year of every season since we exsisted? Are you sure about that? Stop using rhetorics to get a lame point across.

FUCKIN HATER
This is sports, not rap, buddy. Relax.

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
Your facts are wrong, therefore your point can't be taken seriously whether it's correct or not.

I won't take you seriously until you show that you actually know more about the A's (and their history) than I do.

Apr 25, 2002
World Series Champion this year I'm going to have to say:

Milwaukee Brewers

(As of March 1, I'll be a member of their Baseball Operations/ Scouting Department, so that is what I officially "have" to feel. I honestly think they are still 1-2 years away.)

Apr 25, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
Bay area sports fans have an arrogance that is annoying.
Yeah I feel that. I actually really enjoy the Bay Area people's enthusiasm (i.e. the "ride till I die for the Niners, fuck everybody else, I can't wait till next year" way of thinking). I don't think they're fairweather at all, I don't think they'd ever root against their team.

BUT

Very few of them have much intelligence at all. The typical Bay Area sports fan post goes something like what I just typed in red only with several factual errors. I'm not even talking opinions, I'm talking facts. Most of them are fuckin retarded.