A's: 2007 World Champs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2006
HAHA....you CANNOT say fans are ignorant for saying their team is going to win every year, especially this year with the a's in the ALCS last year, and basically the same team this year.....what a joke, if your teams a contender, what are you supposed to say? "Well good luck to the yankees, red sox, tigers, and twins, we're never going to win......." FUCK YOU

Apr 25, 2002
Northern707 said:
HAHA....you CANNOT say fans are ignorant for saying their team is going to win every year, especially this year with the a's in the ALCS last year, and basically the same team this year.....what a joke, if your teams a contender, what are you supposed to say? "Well good luck to the yankees, red sox, tigers, and twins, we're never going to win......." FUCK YOU
I said the dude was ignorant for not knowing how many World Series' his team has won since they moved to Oakland. Pretty standard info for a fan.

I said the dude was ignorant for saying the Seattle Mariners haven't been to the playoffs in the 30 years they've existed, when they've gone to the playoffs 4 times.

May 9, 2002
Northern707 said:
............That was more directed at this comment
arrogance and ignorance...not the same thing. I dont think Bay Area fans are ignorant at all. Most know their facts and share a good optimism for their respective teams. However, there are some that just blindy say "we are gonna win it all becuase i said so, we are better than anyone on earth". That, is arrogance; and THAT is annoying.

Jun 1, 2002
xpanther206 said:
I said the dude was ignorant for not knowing how many World Series' his team has won since they moved to Oakland. Pretty standard info for a fan.
OOPS.. IT'S NOT 3? THAN IT'S 4. WE WON 3 IN THE 70'S THAT'S RIGHT.

AS AS FOR THE 30 YEARS... I WAS REFERRING TO THE WARRIORS.. NOT THE MARINERS..

MARINERS ARE GARBAGE THOUGH. DEAL WITH IT.

Jun 1, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
LOL! Who said I havent? You act like I was the one who came in here and said "M's win world series". The point is, neither you NOR I know whos gonna win what. Deal with it.
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DO KNOW:

THE A'S WILL SMASH THE MARINERS YET AGAIN THIS SEASON!

QUIT CRYING

May 9, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
I'LL TELL YOU WHAT I DO KNOW:

THE A'S WILL SMASH THE MARINERS YET AGAIN THIS SEASON!

QUIT CRYING
Again, how do you know? You dont, thats why the games are played. For all you know, half of your team gets injured and yall end up losing 100 games yourselves. So, both of your predcitons are on false hopes and think you are better than everyone for no reason. Didnt you lose your BEST pitcher in the off season?

Youre making a valid but unsound argument. You ASSUME that your premise is true and that the conclusion is true. Doesnt mean it is.

And whos cryin? I simply pointed out that some A's fans are annyoing and arrogant. Ive been on these boards longer than both of you put together and I enjoy this Sprots Forum EXCEPT for the select few of extremely annoying Bay fans like youself. Relax, chief.

BTW-How about them Raiders?:dead:

Jun 1, 2002
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
And whos cryin? I simply pointed out that some A's fans are annyoing and arrogant. Ive been on these boards longer than both of you put together and I enjoy this Sprots Forum EXCEPT for the select few of extremely annoying Bay fans like youself. Relax, chief.

BTW-How about them Raiders?:dead:
I KNOW BECAUSE HISTORY TELLS US THAT THE A'S HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE YOUR SORRY ASS SQUAD. THAT'S HOW. YOU'VE BEEN POSTIN ON THIS FORUM LONGER THAN ME? SO THE FUCK WHAT? WANNA COOKIE OR SUMTHIN? I'VE BEEN POSTIN ON HERE FOR OVER 4 YEARS NOW AND I'VE NEVER ONCE USED AS SOME KIND OF BADGE OF HONOR. THAT SHIT IS GAY.

YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR MANY MOONS AND ALL SO REMEMBER IT IS A BAY AREA-BASED FORUM, PERIOD. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WHINE AND CRY ABOUT BAY AREA SPORTS FANS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO POST AT SPOKANEHIPHOP. ORG OR SOMETHING.

YEAH HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS?

HOW BOUT THEM SEAHAWKS? LAST TIME I CHECKED ALL THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OF ANY MERIT WAS A WHIPPING IN THE SUPERBOWL.

OH YEAH AND THEY GOT SWEPT BY THE 9ERS THIS SEASON TOO.

:dead:

May 9, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
I KNOW BECAUSE HISTORY TELLS US THAT THE A'S HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO DOMINATE YOUR SORRY ASS SQUAD.
Proof? Last time I checked, the M;s won the West in 2001. Therefore, you are WRONG.

YOU'VE BEEN POSTIN ON THIS FORUM LONGER THAN ME? SO THE FUCK WHAT? WANNA COOKIE OR SUMTHIN?
Yes, please. I luv Snickerdoodles.

I'VE BEEN POSTIN ON HERE FOR OVER 4 YEARS NOW AND I'VE NEVER ONCE USED AS SOME KIND OF BADGE OF HONOR. THAT SHIT IS GAY.
Good for you, wanna cookie or somthin?

YOU'VE BEEN ON THIS FORUM FOR MANY MOONS AND ALL SO REMEMBER IT IS A BAY AREA-BASED FORUM, PERIOD.
Thats funny, becuase this message board was created from a Sacramento based website. Last time I checked, Sacramento was in Nor Cal, but not The Bay Area. Matter of fact, before YOU showed up, it was simply called 91Siccnes.com. You do know the area code of Sacramento, dont you?

IF YOU'RE GOING TO WHINE AND CRY ABOUT BAY AREA SPORTS FANS THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO POST AT SPOKANEHIPHOP. ORG OR SOMETHING.
Again, you missed my point. Its irritating to see the same thing every year. Did I say EVERY A's fan? No. Did i say every Warriro's fan? No. Its always one or two. Im simply diplaying my annoyance by it. YOU made the big deal out of ME.

YEAH HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS?
You tell me.

HOW BOUT THEM SEAHAWKS?
Well, through all the injuries to the starters, they almost beat the best team in the NFC in the playoffs. Thanks for asking though.

LAST TIME I CHECKED ALL THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED OF ANY MERIT WAS A WHIPPING IN THE SUPERBOWL.
11 points with help by the refs is a whipping? Wow, thats news to me.

OH YEAH AND THEY GOT SWEPT BY THE 9ERS THIS SEASON TOO.
Wow, you ARE sharp!

Anyone ever tell you were sesntive a sa girl? You sure do know how to blow something small out of proportion. Way to go, chief!

Feb 15, 2006
Jesse fuckin' Rice said:
What does this have to do with anyone besides myself and over-excited Bay Area fans such as yourself? Nothing. So why even bring it up?
YOU'RE WHOLE POINT IS THAT OVER-EXCITED BAY AREA FANS SAY THAT THIS IS THEIR YEAR TO WIN, BUT THEY SHOULDN'T BECAUSE THE GAMES HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYED.....

WHAT ABOUT OTHER FANS WHO ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO THEIR TEAMS EVERY SEASON AND PREDICTING FOR WHATEVER REASON (IN THE A'S CASE, THEY WENT TO THE ALCS LAST SEASON) THAT THEY WILL WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP?

I HAVE TWO QUESTIONS:[/B][/B] ARE THE FANS NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS?...[/B]AND....SHOULD ESPN CANCEL HAVING EXPERTS SUCH AS CHRIS BERMAN, AND ALL OTHER NBA, MLB, NFL, ETC. EXPERTS MAKE PREDICTIONS ABOUT GAMES BEFORE THEY HAVE BEEN PLAYED?

BECAUSE ACCORDING TO YOU SO FAR, NO ONE KNOWS CAUSE THE GAMES HAVEN'T BEEN PLAYED

Apr 25, 2002
Solitary 1 said:
OOPS.. IT'S NOT 3? THAN IT'S 4. WE WON 3 IN THE 70'S THAT'S RIGHT.

AS AS FOR THE 30 YEARS... I WAS REFERRING TO THE WARRIORS.. NOT THE MARINERS..

MARINERS ARE GARBAGE THOUGH. DEAL WITH IT.
Once again, I can't even begin to consider your opinion b/c your facts are so wrong.
The Golden State Warriors have been to the playoffs 5 times in the past 30 years: 1987, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1994.

You are a fucking idiot for not knowing the basics of your own team, let alone somebody elses.