Arturo Gatti vs Floyd Mayweather jr.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
I aint no big Vivian Harris fan, but i call it like i see it... Any fighter throw that many bombs in a short period of time is gonna be gassed. Either Vivian aint got no power or that dude got one hell of a beard... Either way, don't count on the same fight in the rematch... Be serious Maussa is a bum, and his reign will last all of one fight.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Mayne... I agree with you on Massua being a bum. He's a dirty bum at that.... But I think Vivian doesn't have the "mental" part of boxing down nor the physical part down. Why would he go and throw all them bombs (wild punches might I add... very, wide hooks) in the first few rounds? Where was his "second" win? If he trained properly and used his head he wouldn't have gotten himself in trouble. To be completely honest I don't think that he's a smart fighter. You could hear Emmanuel telling him over and over.... "Bob and weave into the left hook" and Vivian never did. I just can't believe how Massua was walking around the whole fight with his guards down. And then he catches Vivian with a clean shot on the jaw and Vivian never got up. He tired himself out and then got knocked out. I could see if this happened against a good fighter but he got KO'D by a bum. That tells me Vivian is complete garbage. Me and you probably could of whooped Massua.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
No doubt Vivian is a hot head, and very untrainable when his ego gets in his way. He'll probably lose Emmanuel as a trainer because of his inability to listen to his corner, but you need to pay close attention. Emmanuel Steward is one of the best when it comes to judging talent, and if he didn't see the pure potential in Vivian he woulda never fucked wit him... Just look at the dude, A 6 foot tall Lightweight, unheard of.. The dude hasall the tools to have been even better than Mayweather (I said has the tools to be better), but you right his mindstate and ego won't allow him to become a great champion. Oh well, he's still young enough to turn it around. Zab Judah used to be a hot head and uncoachable til he was humbled a few times, now he's in line to fight Mayweather... Once again, I'm not a Harris fan, just making points, just like earlier I pointed out that Zab would want to fight Mayweather and look at bthe post above this one...

May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
714KaliHydro said:
He beat Corrales YEARS ago. Back in 2001.

He beat Castillo ONCE.

Corely and Gatti are both B fighters.

That is Mayweathers resume.
he beat castillo twice the 1st time was april 20th 2002 mayweather won a ud ..then they did it again on july 12th 2002 , mayweather also won by ud .......

research it

May 6, 2002
^^^

I know he got the UD against Castillo. I know the judges gave it to him twice. I am just stating, that the fight should have gone to Castillo. He wasn't completely robbed, but good enough to raise talk and bring about a rematach. That is why they always say that he won a "controversial" decision the first time around.

Floyd is highly skiled. He is a top notch - class A fighter. I just wont go as far to say that he is unbeatable and no one can touch him at 140.

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
@ 714KaliHydro... I'll go ahead and say it for you then... Nobody that's in any of the rankings or on the radar at 140 can beat him. Point blank period... Maybe there's some prospect out there that hasn't surfaced yet, but for the ones that have, not a chance...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
TOKZTLI said:
I just saw the repeat on HBO, man, what a mismatch. Most solid ass beating ever on PPV.
I agree. I watched it again too and I think it was both Gatti not that good and Mayweather that good. If they didn't stop it Mayweather probably would of killed Gatti literally. Yeah man I've never seen a PPV fight so one sided. I think Gatti should stop fighting because he's beginning to sound punch drunk. He's taken' a lot of head shots throughout his career. Plus his face swells too easy.

Sep 3, 2002
Floyd is deffinately pound for pound #1 but this doesn't mean an easy road for him, yea he can beat everyone at 140 but not in a bunch of six round one sided fights.

When you're at the top, everyone wants your crown, and Floyd is gonna get caught with some of those same shots he was given Gatti, cuz not everyone is gonna lie down like that. This is not going to be like Roy Jones career where everyone he fights just gets dogged.

Demarcus Corley stunned Maywether twice in there fight, and had him bleeding from the mouth too, and I like Floyd alot but I expect to see a lot more of that especially with Zab Judah callin him out saying "see me at 147".