Artest done for year

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
Artest fouled Wallace from behind HARD with 40 secs left up by 15. WTF is that? You are trying to pin this shit all on Detroit. WHO THE FUCK CHARGED IN THE STANDS? Thats why Artest was suspended. And oh BTW Rasheed Wallace DIDNT PUSH ANYONE nor did he attack anyone in the stands. He was trying to stop Idiot pacers from attacking innocent people.
Understood but I'm not trying to pin all this on Detroit, I don't have a problem with any of the piston players except for the Wallaces. I do have a problem with the fans, I think they should also get penalized, I don't know how to penalize them but it wasn't just a group of fans throwing beer. What do you expect a player to do when someone throws a beer at you??? Sit there and take it like a bitch? The controversy was between Artest and Wallace not the fans and Artest. They involved themselves cuz they were pissed they lost the game. I seen R. Wallace shove a few pacers. Shit I remember like last year the same melee could of occurred here at golden st. when WALLACE (blazers) stormed the crowd and threw a few punches and got like only a 3 game suspension, ridiculous. Pacer fans are gonna pay for the outrage the Piston fans committed towards the Pacer players? STUPID!

Apr 1, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
And im not the one making millions of dollars for playing basketball, so i dont know how i would react, but hopefully i would have a bit of self control. Theres something wrong upstairs with Artest.
Agreed and understood but the players are human beings too ya know. I know Artest is a loose screw which surprized me the way he handled himself after being shoved in the face like that we all know Artest's reputation. We all know how Artest is and I'm not one bit surprised he did what he did when he had a cup of beverage thrown at him. Look at Artest he's a nut, to calm himself down after many altercations with Wallace was AMAZING enough. For him to storm the crowd to confront a fan who threw that shit was cool with me, the fan had absolutely no right to throw the beverage it was strictly between wallace and artest.

Apr 1, 2002
BadBoyKillaDPG said:
I do respect ur opinion, but artest DID in fact control himself when Wallace went at him. He didn't control himself when a fan threw a beer. Funny how he can control himself when a bigger man PHYSICALLY assaults him, but he cant control himself when a smaller guy throws a plastic cup at him.

Thank you. But the fan had no right to do what he did, Artest didn't do shit to him so he had no right to throw that shit. You're maybe right about the bigger/smaller man thing but I did see Artest try to run up on Wallace but he was restrained, wasn't like he was sitting there like a bitch the whole time. The pt. is the fan had absolutely no right to throw that shit.

Jun 24, 2004
Well no shit the fan had no right. This was a stupid and fucked up situation. Everyone was wrong. Fans are gonna hopefully be brought up on charges. But You are mistaken on one thing, Rasheed Wallace was trying to break it up. AND THEY are lucky he was. He can throw down. That shit would of been worse if he was fighting

Jun 24, 2004
Mean Mugg said:
Shit I remember like last year the same melee could of occurred here at golden st. when WALLACE (blazers) stormed the crowd and threw a few punches and got like only a 3 game suspension, ridiculous. Pacer fans are gonna pay for the outrage the Piston fans committed towards the Pacer players? STUPID!

Link or vid? Dont remember any of this

Jun 24, 2004
BTW Artest put him self in this position. Guy should of never did that cheap shot foul. And why the fuck was he laying down? Walk away and sit on the bench were your a bit further away from fans.

Sep 12, 2002
man thats fucked up that fools gone for a year mayne. oneal is gone for a while. they are fucked.

i was reading an article on that shit today they were talking hella shit about artest saying all the shit he got suspended for and the last line of it said "once ron artest got mad and broke a tv camera by slamming it into the ground" that is just shit talking what does that have to do wit him getting suspended. he must be pissed right now.

Apr 8, 2004
David Stern is fuccin' dumb. It was clear that Detroit instigated the whole shit. First Wallace gets foul so he shoves Artest in the face thinkin' he done it intentionally. Did he, who knows? I doubt he did though, why should he, they were winning. Plus if he fouled Wallace hard on purpose I think after he was shoved he would've retaliated w/ some blows himself. He walks away! Wallace throws some shit at him, only after that does he gets fired up. He tried to rush Wallace but was being held bacc so I don't know why yall makin' it seem like he bitched up or something. Then he get hits w/ a beer from a Detroit fan. But he should've controled himself??

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Rasheed went into the stands at G St 2 years ago...and some years back Vernon Maxwell went into the stands at G St and hit a man 10 rows up because he allegedly said something about his daughter and only got 10 games...

not condoning what went down but what would you Dayton if i went to your place of employment belittled you with insults for 3 hours then fired some beer at you????
i dont wanna hear this they make 40 million dollars shit...they are human and gonna react like humans react..

ComputerNerd

Graphic Artist
Apr 25, 2002
it was a real fucked up situation !! of course they are human but still they are role models and it was just ugly. in my eyes, after wallace pushed artest, artest was almost like being an asshole by "laying" on the scorerstable. that set him up for something to be thrown on him. what can u do, u can't go back, just gotta learn from shit like that. someone has to pay, and it's them.....

Jun 24, 2004
Cut-Throat said:
Rasheed went into the stands at G St 2 years ago...and some years back Vernon Maxwell went into the stands at G St and hit a man 10 rows up because he allegedly said something about his daughter and only got 10 games...

not condoning what went down but what would you Dayton if i went to your place of employment belittled you with insults for 3 hours then fired some beer at you????
i dont wanna hear this they make 40 million dollars shit...they are human and gonna react like humans react..

Im not defending what the fans did. I already said this. I dont know what I would do. ITS NOT my fucking life. Two different type of people. Insults and beer being splashed on doesnt give you the right to assault someone. Secondly I have not heard any reports of him being taunted for 3 hours. Artest deserves this. So does O Neal and Jackson. HOPEFULLY AND THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN, fans need to be locked up. SECONDLY the fan Artest assaulted wasnt the one who hit him with beer. That prolly played into this as well. Charles Barkely said something important too. THE MAJORITY OF NBA SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ARE MIDDLE AGED WHITE MALES. The NBA does not want to lose this fanbase. And currently the NBA's image is getting worse and worse. This isnt fucking street ball. These people need to realize they are multi millionares and not some fucking street thug. Stern is goning to try and clean up the NBA's image.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
damn, thats fucked for pacers and their fans...one of their best for the rest of the season, one of their best for pretty much half the season...lmao, any chance of them doing something this year?