Army of Two: The 40th Day

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
my homie bought this yesterday and we got down on the co-op last night. its about the same game the 1st one was with some differences here n' there. I like the weapon customizations the best, i'm currently saving my cash for something nice while my boy spends it as soon as he gets it...lol

Apr 25, 2002
www.dreamtdk.com
Campaign is real dope, I'm liking how you can basically assemble your own gun out of all the parts of other guns, it feels a lot more polished and complete then the first game, the co-op tactics flow more naturally and feel less forced, online is cool, 4 on 4 warzone has different objectives throughout the match that your team has to meet (blowing up the package, taking out targets, taking intel), there's also straight up team death match both 4 on 4, and teams of sets of teams of 2 going up against each other (thing Wing Man from Gears of War), custom masks are cool too, you can log in at armyoftwo.com make your own mask and import it into the game as well.

Dec 9, 2005
What game would you compare this to? Thinkin about pickin it up, my coworker tells me he likes it, especially the gun customization.

Oct 19, 2008
What game would you compare this to? Thinkin about pickin it up, my coworker tells me he likes it, especially the gun customization.
if you got a buddy to get down on online co-op it might be worth the $60, but from my exp. this games a rental (worth playin, but not ownin') collect dust if i didnt have gamefly

dont know wha id compare it to tho, never played the first installment

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Copped this game a few days ago and an rpg game dragon age.

This game is coo. Never played the first one. Never even heard of this game til a few days ago when my homie showed me.

It's coo how u can control the other dude. I also like how u customize ur guns. Played for bout an hour last night n it was coo. Since I'm new and haven't played much, I haven't got a chance to play online yet. I get bored of gaming after bout an hour regardless of any game tho.