Are you where you wanted to be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2005
camimeg said:
The first rule of rapping is don't ever listen to anyone. .
Actually this isnt my quote. This is a quote from Messy Marv. I just think it makes perfect sense.
I really don't care what you have to say about my views and that goes to any and everyone. Unless you're a rap artist i respect you cant tell me shit about rap. It's funny to me that people that aren't artists think they can give advise to a dead-serious artist.

Dec 18, 2002
NOPE--

But close, I write poetry, and stories, and I'm working on my performace of spoken word and hip-hop. Im only 19, so I have plenty of time to accomplish all these things. I don't care to make alot of money doing any of this, I just want to feel good about my own creations.

Right now I'm working a part time job, but my real passion is the volunteer work I do for a non-profit organization in Seattle called The Service Board. A mentor/community service program involving mainly inner city youth and minorities. I went through the program when I was a freshman in HS now I'm back doing my part. I'll probably stick around this organization for a long time.

Dec 17, 2004
^^^
Por la Fuerza said:
Probably because the degree is worthless.
you just think everythings useless dont you.

im not going to college to try to get some big money making job or anything. if im gonna sit through classes, i want them atleast to be interesting and worth learning about. i love sociology and feel im actually learning shit that is very useful to know. rather that than get a business or communications degree like every other student at sdsu

Jan 1, 2006
Sociology isn't a poor major, but you can't wipe your ass with a BA. You need a masters in that field to make any sort of decent wage. Just finish it out and you'll be cool.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
camimeg said:
I really don't care what you have to say about my views and that goes to any and everyone. Unless you're a rap artist i respect you cant tell me shit about rap. It's funny to me that people that aren't artists think they can give advise to a dead-serious artist.

You and 6 billion others... Name one of your rap aritsts you 'respect'...