Ap9 Reportedly Smashing Ice T's Wife COCO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
Did he sleep with her? .... Cause sleeping with another mans wife is breaking a serious man law. Just my opinion , but i wouldnt support nothing of his if thats the case
negative props. ice t broke the law by wife ing a ripper. letting her loose solo bolo in las vegas? recipe for disaster. whatevr happened aint our business but lol @ 'pimp down' tho

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
You wouldn't sleep with another mans wife if she was throwing herself at you? Do you also eat simp-soup for dinner?
I've slept with other dudes wives and I cheated on my ex-wife. It's a terrible feeling to be honest man. I can see how some people don't care, but I'm not doing that crap again.

May 10, 2002
Married chicks are easier to hookup with than chicks with boyfriends according to my married friend who cheats on his wife relentlessly (which I'm not a fan of but who am I to judge). Remember that when you put a ring on it.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
This good publicity for all 3 people in this. Nothing more nothing less. Its all about capitalizing now. AP 9 was brought into the nations living room . Hope some big shit happens for him.
"I'm gonna go buy this rapper who I never heard of's cd cuz he banged Ice T's wife"
Said, no one ever

Aug 17, 2002
TMZ is star chasers and the people who watch it regularly are people who read people magazine and us weekly. That whole audience is nobodies. It's always funny how nobodies are concerned with how famous other people are.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
Married chicks are easier to hookup with than chicks with boyfriends according to my married friend who cheats on his wife relentlessly (which I'm not a fan of but who am I to judge). Remember that when you put a ring on it.
my simple theory on this is that a lot of "modern" married women feel like it's their right as a free woman to be able to flirt and not be "held down" by their husbands. but when they flirt they're playing with fire and then they end up with some other dude's pubes up their nostrils.