AP.9 to debate TJ Sotomayor live about black on black violence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
CALL ME WHAT U WANT, BUT IM ESTABLISHED AND AINT SHIT U CAN DO 2 EFFECT THAT PUSSY.
AND AS FAR AS THAT BULLSHIT.....LIKE I SAID...I DONT KNOW ANYBODY ELSE THROWIN THREATS AT THE MOB AND IM NOT ASHAMED 2 SAY THATS WHERE MY MIND WENT.
AND ITS LIKE THIS....WE GOT OUR OWN MOB(FAMILY) AND MY POSITION IS SOLID.
U CAN HATE 4 A LIFETIME....BUT EVERYTHING WE DO IS A MOVEMENT.
IF U AINT WITH IT,U AGAINST IT. YOUR OPINIONS ONLY MATTER ON THE SICCNESS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#FUCCIN DWEEBS,WEENIES AND CLOWNS.....I ONLY ENTERTAIN IT CUZ I KNOW ITS A THORN IN YOUR SIDE.
#KEEP PLAYIN PUSSY AND YOURE BOUND 2 GET FUCCED (TENFOLD)

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
#fact tay said awax had jacka killed in a post and deleted it.

Thats not #MOB or "RNS

+ he. Was talking out his ass.
AND THATS NOT WHAT I SAID.....THOSE WORDS NEVER CAME OFF MY FINGERS.
SO IF U GONE QUOTE ME, AT LEAST DO IT CORRECTLY. SMMFH
#NICE TRY THO
#MOBBY (THAN A MF)
JUST NOT LINKED IN WITH U WEENIES THATS ALL.

May 4, 2002
exactly, it was emotions, his friend just died. chill out and find something else to do other than get off on exposing rappers.
Lol. U musta missed tay posting in every awax thread for that past year and probably longer.

Maybe even before that. But to post what was posted and act like it wasn't said is on some super groupie shit.

Last edited:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
CALL ME WHAT U WANT, BUT IM ESTABLISHED AND AINT SHIT U CAN DO 2 EFFECT THAT PUSSY.
AND AS FAR AS THAT BULLSHIT.....LIKE I SAID...I DONT KNOW ANYBODY ELSE THROWIN THREATS AT THE MOB AND IM NOT ASHAMED 2 SAY THATS WHERE MY MIND WENT.
AND ITS LIKE THIS....WE GOT OUR OWN MOB(FAMILY) AND MY POSITION IS SOLID.
U CAN HATE 4 A LIFETIME....BUT EVERYTHING WE DO IS A MOVEMENT.
IF U AINT WITH IT,U AGAINST IT. YOUR OPINIONS ONLY MATTER ON THE SICCNESS.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
#FUCCIN DWEEBS,WEENIES AND CLOWNS.....I ONLY ENTERTAIN IT CUZ I KNOW ITS A THORN IN YOUR SIDE.
#KEEP PLAYIN PUSSY AND YOURE BOUND 2 GET FUCCED (TENFOLD)

THAT'S WEAK MINDED SHIT WHEN YOU LET SHIT MAKE YOU THINK FUNNY LOL YOU ACT LIKE YOU THE HARDEST MUTHA FUCKA ON THE SICC, AND EVERY ONE POSTING IS ON SOME NERD SHIT, MY FAMILY IS FULL OF KILLERS, GANGSTAS AND REAL MF'S, I GOT OG UNCLES THAT DID MANY PRISON BIDS ACTING LIKE MUTHA FUCKAS SUPPOSED BE SCARED OF YOU CAUSE YOU RAPPED WITH C-BO LOL, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! YOU ON SOME FAIRY TALE MOB SHIT LOL WHERES YOUR MOB AT? I AIN'T HEARD OF OR SEEN THEM DO ANYTHING, YALL JUST A BUNCH OF OLD WASHED UP RAPPERS SITTING AT HOME WITH YOUR 10 KIDS LOSING MORE HAIR GETTING FAT OFF YOUR BM EBT CARD, YOU FUCKING CLOWN!!

Aug 17, 2002
Lol. U musta missed tay posting in every awax thread for that past year and probably longer.

Maybe even before that. But to post what was posted and act like it wasn't said is on some super groupie shit.
i've seen both those dudes going after each other. i have not statistically computed the content to see who is exactly ahead but they've both been instigators to me.

you all obviously have something against tay now and it's clouding your vision.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
VERSACERO @VERSACERO .....
I WILL SPEAK ON WHATEVER....AINT NO SHAME HERE.
AND U AINT GONE DO SHIT ABOUT IT.....SO KEEP TYPIN AND BEIN A CLOWN AND I'LL KEEP BEIN ME.
#GOOD DEAL

LOL YOU SO MOB TELLING PEOPLE THEY WON'T DO SHIT, YOUR BITCH ASS AIN'T DOING SHIT EITHER BUT SITTING AT HOME WRAPPED IN YOUR BLUE RAG SNUGGIE TYPING BULLSHIT.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
What is this Mediatakeout or what????

AP stood his ground on this one. In reality Tommy Sotomayor is similar to many trolsl on the numerous comment boards on the internet.The only difference is he is willing to show his face and attempt to degrade black people for his own personal gain. He baited AP all the way through. I commend AP for not hanging up and letting that sucka know he need stop speaking on a dude he knows nothing about.
what are you talking about? how did tommy bait anybody into anything?

why do 90% of the people who have disagreements on tommy's show do so in a civil manner, but AP couldn't do it?

he had a chance to correct tommy on his own show about someone he allegedly didn't know about, and he fucked up badly... and made himself AND the jacka look bad in the process.

::

Feb 14, 2004
THAT'S WEAK MINDED SHIT WHEN YOU LET SHIT MAKE YOU THINK FUNNY LOL YOU ACT LIKE YOU THE HARDEST MUTHA FUCKA ON THE SICC, AND EVERY ONE POSTING IS ON SOME NERD SHIT, MY FAMILY IS FULL OF KILLERS, GANGSTAS AND REAL MF'S, I GOT OG UNCLES THAT DID MANY PRISON BIDS ACTING LIKE MUTHA FUCKAS SUPPOSED BE SCARED OF YOU CAUSE YOU RAPPED WITH C-BO LOL, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE! YOU ON SOME FAIRY TALE MOB SHIT LOL WHERES YOUR MOB AT? I AIN'T HEARD OF OR SEEN THEM DO ANYTHING, YALL JUST A BUNCH OF OLD WASHED UP RAPPERS SITTING AT HOME WITH YOUR 10 KIDS LOSING MORE HAIR GETTING FAT OFF YOUR BM EBT CARD, YOU FUCKING CLOWN!!
O'shit lol

May 16, 2002
Back on topic:

As I listened to the show last night I just heard a bunch of back and forth yelling, interruptions and valid points being ignored for the sake of argument.

The Tommy dude (which I had never heard of until yesterday) gave that opportunity to AP.9 to settle their differences in a civil manner. This was a platform to defend The Jacka's (R.I.P.) name, but from the opening statements it headed downhill quick and crashed into a bunch of pointless nonsense.

It's one thing to be angry and it's another when somebody gives you a chance to clear a misunderstanding. This was not what I expected on a "Debate" and from grown men pushing 40.

I was watching it on my desktop and about 4 minutes in my wife said, "What the fuck are you listening to? It's stupid and annoying." LMAO!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
Back on topic:

As I listened to the show last night I just heard a bunch of back and forth yelling, interruptions and valid points being ignored for the sake of argument.

The Tommy dude (which I had never heard of until yesterday) gave that opportunity to AP.9 to settle their differences in a civil manner. This was a platform to defend The Jacka's (R.I.P.) name, but from the opening statements it headed downhill quick and crashed into a bunch of pointless nonsense.

It's one thing to be angry and it's another when somebody gives you a chance to clear a misunderstanding. This was not what I expected on a "Debate" and from grown men pushing 40.

I was watching it on my desktop and about 4 minutes in my wife said, "What the fuck are you listening to? It's stupid and annoying." LMAO!!!!
I thought it was supposed to be a debate on black-on-black violence and all I heard was them arguing over the TJ guy saying Jacka was from the wrong Pittsburg lol.