AP.9 PRESENTS DC "AGAINST ALL ODDS" IN STORES NOW!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
My debut solo album titled Against All Odds hit stores everywhere today. Thanks to everyone who supported me and helped make this happen.

Album is slappin and includes a free hour and a half long bonus DVD with tons of exclusive footage including Ice Cube and WC performing the "Tell Me When To Go Remix", Behind the Scenes and concert footage of Husalah, Jacka, and AP.9 of the Mob Figaz, Celly Cel and DC kickin it wit Dennis Hoff at the Bunny Ranch, tons of exclusive concert footage and much more.

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
Thanks for all the support yall.

@ Meta4ical, I dunno what it is but I get a lot of people sayin i look like someone they went to school wit haha. But if u went to school in the east bay it wasn't me, but good lookin on the support tho fam!

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
trill VV1ll said:
what song where you on with ap9 and hus?
The track I was on off of the AP.9 and Husalah - Without My 5 album is called How We Roll. The track is also on my album. I also have a lot of exclusive footage of Hus from before he got locked up in the bonus DVD that comes with my album including me and him kickin it, and him performing a couple tracks live. And of course there is tons of AP.9 footage cuz I am on his label, and a lot of Celly Cel footage cuz I ran with his camp for like 2 years, I even got 100 percent legit exclusive Ice Cube footage of Cube and WC performing Tell Me When To Go (Remix). Anyway if yall ain't got the cd peep it out, I added that bonus dvd with it for free for all the peeps who waited forever for it to drop.