AP.9 - Funky Expedition (Album LEAK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
No Sex Tape, No Naked Photos! AP.9 ‘Just Trying To Get His 15 Minutes Of Fame’ At Expense Of Coco & Ice-T’s Marriage

By Radar Staff

Don’t expect to see a Coco sex tape or naked photos – other than her infamous social media snaps – anytime soon!

Bay area rapper AP.9 may be bragging that he has intimate photos and videos of the bootylicious reality star proving that their recent encounter in Sin City was far more than platonic and extended into a hotel room romp, but pals of the Peepshow star are slamming his claims, saying they are “totally not true,” and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive details.

“Coco was not in a hotel room with AP.9,” a close pal of Austin reveals to RadarOnline.com exclusively. “She did not pose for naked pictures with him and she did not film a sex tape! That’s ridiculous.”

After photos surfaced earlier in December of Coco cozying up to the rapper at a Las Vegas club and Ice-T going on a Twitter frenzy about the incident, AP.9 proceeded to claim that he had hard evidence that their encounter extended to the privacy of a hotel room.

“AP.9 has said he has pictures of Coco with him in a private room in Vegas and he said in some of them she doesn’t have any clothes on!” a source told RadarOnline.com.

“He’s been putting feelers out to see if people want to buy the pictures because he claims they are really salacious and that a lot more happened with Coco then just them posing in a night club!”

“This guy is just trying to get his 15 minutes of fame,” Coco’’s pal insists to Radar.

“Coco is mad that he is trying to cash in on her and her relationship with Ice. She loves Ice and that’s the end of it.”

Coco and Ice-T didn’t let the accusations get in the way of their holiday season, spending the weekend together in Las Vegas, hitting the gym and going shopping.

When asked about the Coco rumor he said

“I wasn’t sucking her titties and playing with her p—y! ”

Then the story changed,were he went onto say that in a few days he would drop a bombshell.

“Tomorrow,or I’ll give it a day or two and I will shock the world. That’s all you need to know!”

He even said he was with Kim Kardashian!

lmao...he said "give it 1-2 days and he was gone show us somethin!!...how long it's been since he said that?....& kim k? lol...this cat be lying now!

WHO CARES.

you act like its hard for a nigga to fuck a bitch. you must be the lame type and always buy prostitutes off craiglist and always paid for pussy with your bill money bc you cant get it by mouth piece or looks. AP probaly did fuck Kim K bc she loves black cock. oh well what you gonna examine her pussy for his dna.

some posers on her kill me lol

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2011
AP9 probably fucked that bitch but who cares? He isn't a good rapper, out of all of the Mob Figaz he is the weakest one on the mic!

The only thing from AP9 I could tolorate is that diss record on AWAX and AWAX came back at them harder and won that battle IMO.

But who am I? I rap too but I do it as a sport not for a living. My cuzzin talked to Jay Z's people for three years they led him on then nothing came of it. Pipe dreams and this fool AP-9 trying to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame. I wish he was a better rapper he might coulda did something with this shine.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
AP9 probably fucked that bitch but who cares? He isn't a good rapper, out of all of the Mob Figaz he is the weakest one on the mic!

The only thing from AP9 I could tolorate is that diss record on AWAX and AWAX came back at them harder and won that battle IMO.

But who am I? I rap too but I do it as a sport not for a living. My cuzzin talked to Jay Z's people for three years they led him on then nothing came of it. Pipe dreams and this fool AP-9 trying to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame. I wish he was a better rapper he might coulda did something with this shine.
Hey my music ain't made for everybody but obviously you ain't LISTENING!!! Have you heard Relentless????..... Probably not!!!! And 15 minutes of fame???? MUTHAFUCKA I been famous since 98!!!!! FUCK FAME..... I get money!!!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe you should try to do it for a living instead of a sport and maybe you might be successful....... Of better yet try a different sport !! I never heard of you or your music but guess what...... YOU HEARD OF ME AND YOU ADMITTED TO LISTENING!!!!! Thanks!!!! Please post up one if your songs so I can tune in..... Ill give you a chance!! And fuck it...... Ill cash in on my "15 MINUTES OF FAME"!!!! Now cash in on your 1 minute of siccness fame!!! Fuck it ill help you...... EVERYBODY GO GET TICKTOCKS ALBUM......... He is trying y'all!!!

Feb 10, 2006
ap9 probably fucked that bitch but who cares? He isn't a good rapper, out of all of the mob figaz he is the weakest one on the mic!

The only thing from ap9 i could tolorate is that diss record on awax and awax came back at them harder and won that battle imo.

But who am i? I rap too but i do it as a sport not for a living. My cuzzin talked to jay z's people for three years they led him on then nothing came of it. Pipe dreams and this fool ap-9 trying to cash in on his 15 minutes of fame. I wish he was a better rapper he might coulda did something with this shine.

#hater

Feb 8, 2003

Post your music up man i gotta hear this.

Mar 23, 2012
This shits comedy , cant believe this thread is still alive, lol, ap stays gettin mad at fools thats why everyone stays pushin his buttons , hella funny, oh well we need some entertainment around the sicc from time to time

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
This shits comedy , cant believe this thread is still alive, lol, ap stays gettin mad at fools thats why everyone stays pushin his buttons , hella funny, oh well we need some entertainment around the sicc from time to time
Mad???!!!!! I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!!! Niggas can't push my buttons ...... I'm just puttin niggas in they place!!! IM DOIN WHAT YOU SUCKAS IS SCARED TO DO!!! Nigga my life is the shit!!!!!!! These nigga wish they could be me!!!!

Mar 23, 2012
mad???!!!!! I'm laughing all the way to the bank!!!! Niggas can't push my buttons ...... I'm just puttin niggas in they place!!! Im doin what you suckas is scared to do!!! Nigga my life is the shit!!!!!!! These nigga wish they could be me!!!!
how are u doin what " us suckas " is scared to do ???? What ? U fucked a bitch and had to run ur mouth about to get some buzz back? Yea thats what u did, cuz u know that no one is checkin for u anymore, u see most niggaz knock a bitch and keep it movin, but u gotta make sure the whole world knows it happen, thats coo tho , dont let ur buttons get pushed playa

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
how are u doin what " us suckas " is scared to do ???? What ? U fucked a bitch and had to run ur mouth about to get some buzz back? Yea thats what u did, cuz u know that no one is checkin for u anymore, u see most niggaz knock a bitch and keep it movin, but u gotta make sure the whole world knows it happen, thats coo tho , dont let ur buttons get pushed playa
Stupid ass nigga I never said nothin about fuckin that bitch...... Somebody leaked it!!!! I BEEN KNOCKIN BITCHES.... That shit ain't new to me homie!!! And since you put it that way...... FUCK IT..... MY DICK MADE ME FAMOUS!!! Now keep checking for me!!! No one HAS EVER CHECKED FOR YOU!!! Matter a fact let me promote right now ..... PURSUIT OF PERFECTION COMIN SOON!!!!

Mar 23, 2012
stupid ass nigga i never said nothin about fuckin that bitch...... Somebody leaked it!!!! I been knockin bitches.... That shit ain't new to me homie!!! And since you put it that way...... Fuck it..... My dick made me famous!!! Now keep checking for me!!! No one has ever checked for you!!! Matter a fact let me promote right now ..... Pursuit of perfection comin soon!!!!
dont trip im not checkin for u at all, im just watching u squirm like a worm tryin to defend yourself on the siccness, lol, pursuit of perfection ???? Lol......right

Apr 21, 2012
It's funny to me some of these fags dislike AP's music & hate on him, yet continue to constantly check on the thread and comment. MAKEDASICCCRACC @MAKEDASICCCRACC get off niggas dick, making urself look like a clown.