AP.9 - Funky Expedition (Album LEAK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
who are you too talking about someones lyrics and hook need work. youre a fan so sit back in the fans place you not no a&r. he just rapping over a remake of a 90s classic bay beat. either you like the song or you dont/.
anyway I dont like the song he needs work on the lyrics if you dont like what im saying skip my comment but I have every right to state how I feel about this track, ap.9 is a dope rapper but as I stated Ive heard better from him.....

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2012
Sorry but ap is trash now, he still got the same simple ass lyrics and delivery that hasnt change or progressed over hella albums, i know a lot of fools on the sicc jock that fool just cuz he post on here from time to time or just cuz of the coco/kim rumors but really tho who cares who ap is fuckin? Honestly some of u act like you get player points for ap gettin pussy get real, last but not least if it wasnt for the coco/kim hype no one would checkin for ap period

Props: Califoolyah

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
this shit is nice, AP9 has been coming doper than all of the other Mob Figaz as far as quality music for a minute now.

AP9

Of The Mobb Figaz
Feb 2, 2009
www.myspace.com
Sorry but ap is trash now, he still got the same simple ass lyrics and delivery that hasnt change or progressed over hella albums, i know a lot of fools on the sicc jock that fool just cuz he post on here from time to time or just cuz of the coco/kim rumors but really tho who cares who ap is fuckin? Honestly some of u act like you get player points for ap gettin pussy get real, last but not least if it wasnt for the coco/kim hype no one would checkin for ap period
Spoken like a true hater!!! Thanks..... You made some GREAT POINTS........ You said I got the SAME delivery that hasn't changed...... THAT'S A COMPLIMENT HOMIE...... Basically your saying I DO ME and don't FOLLOW NOBODY AND I KEPT IT RESL WITH MY FLOW AND MYSELF SINCE DAY ONE!!!! And why you talk like I don't have fans that has supported me since day one??? Even it's its 1 fan ill accept it!! Obviously you have listened to my flow from 97 till now to know I GOT THE SAME FLOW AND DELIVERY so to answer your question of WHO CARES WHO AP is......... YOU!!!!! Thanks for takin your time to listen to the MOST HATED!!! OH YEA........ Rumors....... Rumors?????........ Hi Co Co

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
ap still doin it! one of my fav. of all time, thanx for all the classic material 9, i'll be checcin for the new shit as well...100

Feb 8, 2006
I always pick up ap9's CDs cuz I always feel the shit he be rapping bout.to me his shit constantly improves.when he dropped that Grinch CD I felt like he really had production to match his flow.the same with a wax. they both always had that flow and when production got right they at a different level then most