AP-9 accuses Siccness members of "stealing pictures" and "doing fake shit"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Ap9 and awax seem to both genuinely care about their music.i like both their music and feel ap9 is underrated and one of better bay rappers.i feel awax's music can be felt in any part of the country.they have both improved so much and both their personality shows a lot more now in their music.i don't believe shit on the Internet, so I can't judge people on shit I read but I think both deserve respect for their music and their hustle.shit they been grinding and reppin the bay solid for a min.gotta respect that shit

Jun 5, 2004
A Wax only smokes weed.... Kill that other shit.
That actually was a -inside joke!!!- to myself... Cuz back in high school i had lost a lil bit of weight like 20 or 25 lbs, and everybody thought i was doing coke and it was soo fuckin annoying.. People would come up saying "ohh you look good, what u been doing??" And my boy would cut me off like "ohh ya its this new craze its called the robert downey jr diet its really good you snort carbs imean count carbs", lil muthafucka lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That actually was a -inside joke!!!- to myself... Cuz back in high school i had lost a lil bit of weight like 20 or 25 lbs, and everybody thought i was doing coke and it was soo fuckin annoying.. People would come up saying "ohh you look good, what u been doing??" And my boy would cut me off like "ohh ya its this new craze its called the robert downey jr diet its really good you snort carbs imean count carbs", lil muthafucka lol
ha ha I got the same shit, i started working out like crazy and lost a bunch of weight and everyone was asking if I was tweeking.

Feb 11, 2006
ha ha I got the same shit, i started working out like crazy and lost a bunch of weight and everyone was asking if I was tweeking.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
SAME HERE

....SO I ATE A BUNCH OF PIZZA & CHEESESTEAKS & GOT MYSELF FAT AGAIN.

#MISSIONACCOMPLISHED
ha ha I did the same shit.

mexican people problems i swear lol
In the hood if you lose weight they think you either sick or tweeking, ghetto mutha fuckas don't know shit about being healthy.

Nov 20, 2013
Hahahahaha....... See the fact is thus, I really don't give a fuck about yall opinions and comments, I'm really laughing at yall cause yall don't know me ..... The only nigga that knows me on here is Dutch and he's knows wassup wit me!!!! Imma keep doin me and dropping these albums, knockin bitches n getting money!!!! My life is the shit.... I want yall to Keep hatin on me....... imma keep given yall a reason to hate on me..... keep my name in yo mouth...... Don't ever let my name die, imma keep dyeing my daughter's poodle whatever color she tells me, imma keep takin bubble baths with bad ass bitches gettin my dick sucked while yall keep dreaming about this life I live!!!! It's only 15 of you muthafuckas that's trolling anyways ..... If it's only 2 people on here that support me well hey. ...... I'll take it!!! Face to face none of you wouldn't say shit to me!!! I need My haters!!! Please stay around forever!!!! Imma get the last laugh!!!! Keep stalking my instagram and Makin fake pictures!!! Hahahaha. .......... yall love my life!!! Let's make this thread get to 20,000 likes!!!!
You type like a wimp