anything after kod?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
there are only two producers, who can make devastating rock rap shit, esham and mike e clark, dj muggs is questionable, correct me if im wrong
Ill Bill can make some shit rock/rap beats... did you guys miss the production work he did on The Hour Of Reprisal? Same goes for Muggs... Mike E Clark can do it too... Esham hasn't made anything worth a shit in a long time...

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
and fuck the kabosh shit man. besides, every strange album got at least 1 or 2 kabosh tracks on it. put all them tracks together.... and you already got your kabosh album. so be happy. kabosh is a tired idea already
Kabosh is supposed to be a band. A few beats with guitar riffs do not compare to a band of musicians.

Whoever the fuck produced all the kabosh shit can certainly make devastating rock rap shit.
I cant remember who but you guys know who did.
Rob Rebek did Little Pills and Matic Lee did Shit is Real and Far Away (correct me if I'm wrong Kain).

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Necro, King Tech,Seven, Mike E. Clark, and DJ Muggs handling production for a Kabosh project would be dope but i doubt itd happen ha....

About Esham falling off... now the homey the clown shit was wackkkk, but The Vatican Mixtape and Sacrificial Lambs was good, and I still like his music. His production is not that bad either.

Aug 9, 2005
Necro, King Tech,Seven, Mike E. Clark, and DJ Muggs handling production for a Kabosh project would be dope but i doubt itd happen ha....
yea considering kabosh is supposed to be a band, like bear already stated :cheeky:

I know King tech will be on the Kabosh shit for sure,
lol nothing is for sure when it involves strange music :ermm:

Nov 14, 2002
Whoever the fuck produced all the kabosh shit can certainly make devastating rock rap shit.
You're clearly uneducated in this subject. The only reason you care about that beat (the shit isn't even rock/rap really) is because Tech N9ne put it out.

Anyway, what's the point of making Kabosh if it's just rapping on beats with a guitar sample?