anything after kod?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
hey i was wondering if there was anything that will come out a while after kod, usually after eveready came out tech started (i guess he decided) to owe it up to the fans to come out with and album like twice a year. Kabosh has got to be in the works for a while since he mentioned it in eveready.

Nov 6, 2005
This year.... and into next year are as follow.

KOD - Tech N9ne
Dinner & A Movie - Brotha Lynch Hung
Raw&UnKutt - Kutt Calhoun
Automatic - Cognito

Besides that... I dont believe anything new from Tech himself has been announced.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Tech mentioned on here that K.O.D. would be the first of a series of three albums or something of that nature. That led people to speculate he would do one in each of his personas (King, Clown, G). There's obviously still Kabosh, and already been said there would be another Collabos album. So yeah, still plenty to come after K.O.D. from Tech.

Gofer

Sicc OG
Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
Tech mentioned on here that K.O.D. would be the first of a series of three albums or something of that nature. That led people to speculate he would do one in each of his personas (King, Clown, G). There's obviously still Kabosh, and already been said there would be another Collabos album. So yeah, still plenty to come after K.O.D. from Tech.
I love that idea, a sort of Trilogy. Anghellic, Absolute, and Everready kind of reminded me of a trilogy already, Anghellic being Clown, Absolute being King, and Everready as the G.

Oct 16, 2006
There has also been hints of an album titled The Kabosh Experience where the beats will be supplied by King Tech all having a Kabosh-esque type sound and will set up to Kabosh..

I am also quite certain I heard about a trinity (Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun & Krizz Kaliko) joint album being putting out..

I doubt these albums will happen though..

I know aside from releasing albums Tech will be spending time with his children on vacation in January/February..

I for one am not particularly interested in another collaboration album.. I enjoy them but my personal preference is for the time to be spent on solo albums with big names as his collaborations.. regardless the content on the collaboration albums hasn't been anything to grumble at by any stretch..

ECF'NW.

Sep 12, 2005
There has also been hints of an album titled The Kabosh Experience where the beats will be supplied by King Tech all having a Kabosh-esque type sound and will set up to Kabosh..

I am also quite certain I heard about a trinity (Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun & Krizz Kaliko) joint album being putting out..

I doubt these albums will happen though..

I know aside from releasing albums Tech will be spending time with his children on vacation in January/February..

I for one am not particularly interested in another collaboration album.. I enjoy them but my personal preference is for the time to be spent on solo albums with big names as his collaborations.. regardless the content on the collaboration albums hasn't been anything to grumble at by any stretch..

ECF'NW.
yeah killer had 2 big names paul wall, and ice cube

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
At the rate Tech is going now, I highly doubt K.O.D. will be his last solo album. For Christ's sake the man deserve a break eventually. I want more and more Tech music all the time but I understand if he needs some down time too. Regardless of when his next solo album does in fact come out, we can at least count on hearing a whole bunch of features with Tech on them based on the line up Strange Music has set up for the next year or so.