anything after kod?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2008
all 3 of em had a big name when they was actually talented but thats long gone to me there just glimpses of there previous glory

paul wall is shit unless he on a track wit tha 36

Dec 29, 2002
816 boys album also
i think this will come before kabosh and kutt and makzilla at the last kc show said 816 boys is gonna happen
and i do know in march the strange noize tour is gonna start

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
i think kabosh may happen if king tech supplies the instrumentals and gets the project going....
but i'm still waiting on the king tech/crooked i "group therapy" rockrap project which hasnt seen light of day yet either.....
but yeah im sure tech as much still planned after KOD

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
If Tech could actually GET ON collaborative albums instead of trying to only put them out, he might be able to be on multiple albums during the same time frame.

Musically, he can't stay so busy he can't write verses, but as the co-business head I can see how that wouldn't work well.

Jan 8, 2006
lookin forward to "the pinnacle". that'll be some shit. ill be lookin forward to that, along with "Raw and unkutt". kutty been on another level recently.

and fuck the kabosh shit man. besides, every strange album got at least 1 or 2 kabosh tracks on it. put all them tracks together.... and you already got your kabosh album. so be happy. kabosh is a tired idea already

May 7, 2008
lol esham ? nooo

mike e ? well he can do it but not every track he produces turns out well

ive heard some good rock production from DJ bless aka Sutter Kain (i think) and a small time producer called " waste ".. but im sure they would find someone

Oct 18, 2007
lol esham ? nooo

mike e ? well he can do it but not every track he produces turns out well

ive heard some good rock production from DJ bless aka Sutter Kain (i think) and a small time producer called " waste ".. but im sure they would find someone
dj bless is a joke, he cant even put a regular beat over the sampled guitar riff

May 2, 2007
www.wevegotthejazz.com
there are only two producers, who can make devastating rock rap shit, esham and mike e clark, dj muggs is questionable, correct me if im wrong

I like Mike E Clark. And Esham has been (for the most part) a joke for a while now.

Also @ casperog. DJ Bless/Sutter Kain uses stupid ass samples, and doesn't know how to fix the volume, so he constantly having to yell over his own shit.

I remember the first song I was like "This is cool."
And then I heard the next few, and they were all pretty much the same.