Anyone live in Vegas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Henderson is nice too but N.Vegas is the shit. Henderson is too many yucky muck ppl for me. Henderson is nice to visit for the Hooters Diner there tho.

So where R' you moving to /what part? If you buy ah house watch out if u plant any trees or certan plants. You can be fined by the state for certan trees/plants.

Jun 24, 2005
Henderson is nice too but N.Vegas is the shit. Henderson is too many yucky muck ppl for me. Henderson is nice to visit for the Hooters Diner there tho.

So where R' you moving to /what part? If you buy ah house watch out if u plant any trees or certan plants. You can be fined by the state for certan trees/plants.
We haven't decided yet. We're moving out there next year, so in that time we'll research all the areas and what not. We'll get an apartment when we get out there, and perhaps buying a house will be down the line.

So far I've heard good things about Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas and Clark County I think it is.