Anyone here have a threesome with 2 hoes?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
FILA|AUS said:
OH... we say 'old lady' when we refer to our mum LOL!
yeah what i thought!

damn i know fa sho i wouldnt do that with any girls I knew. I remember when i was just gettin a little raunchy wit two girls i knew few years back... Next day beezie was cool but the other girl was trippin. I think it was a case of who i spoke to first. Jealous beezies. Too many emotions and too much complication, and that was high school. Oh shit, comin to think of it, the girl i was cool wit was starin me the fuck out last time I saw her. Evil style. :dead:

as long as it's a threesome with two girls shit's cool ya feel. As a friend once said to me:

'double penetration is cool, you can feel the other blokes cock when you're fucking' :confused: urgh.

didnt speak to him much after he said that.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Yup, I had a nice threesome, but I'll never do it again unless neither of the girls is a friend...bitch been actin weird since then, but her friend is tryin to come and do it again, lol.

I was piss ass drunk, and my friend (who happens to have a thing for me), started givin my boy a massage...so I got a massage from ol' girls friend. Then I stood up and said..."You 2 follow me to my room...", told my boy to grab my video camera, and told my best friend to come help me bang these broads out. So, the girls and my boys follow me...my best friend ended up leavin the room for reasons unknown, and my other homie tried to get at the broads until they took my pants off together and started whippin the dick out...ol' dude ended up leaving shortly thereafter and the rest is history...it was fun...bitches sayin shit like..."Aye, you have to try this"...and they would switch off...I felt violated, in a good way.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
as close as i got was with an old girlfriend while her friend was watching...i was waving her over,but my girl started to get mad,so she chickened out,i know she wanted to though

Apr 25, 2002
Sydal said:
MeloTrauma, who the FUCK is that dude in your avatar pic and your sig? That shit makes me laugh my ass off every time I see it...then I stare at it and keep laughing....
Thats the homie Napoleon Dynamite. In my sig is his click, from left to right: Pedro, Napoleon, and Deb.

They aint to be fucked wit. Check out the flik, it comes out for sale and rent on Dec 21st.

Aug 9, 2002
FILA|AUS said:
Haha, thats mean, when were you here?

Did you come to the Gold Coast while u were here, its right next to Brisbane.
NAH I WAS JUST GOING TO THE MALL AND BACK TO THE HOTEL. HOES OUT THERE WAS ON OUR JOCKS. WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO GO TO THE CLUB OR NOTHIN.

Apr 25, 2002
SHEA said:
FAVORITE QUOTE FROM THE MOVIE....

[Kip is singing to Lafawnduh after they are pronounced husband and wife]
............... Why do you love me? Why do you need me? Always and forever... We met in a chatroom, now our love can fully bloom... Sure the world wide web is great, but you, you make my salivate... I love technology, but not as much as you, you see... But I STILL love technology... Always and forever. Our love is like a flock of doves, flying up to heaven above... always and forever, always and forever... Why do you need me? Why do you love me? Always and forever....
The best part about that is the $10 Casio keyboard sound thats playing the melody to his song...fuckin hilarious.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Im a huge pervert and I kno huge hos but I never have. A few times I came home and my ho and her sister were drinking and I hoped we would Haha. I banged them separately tho they are sluts.

May 19, 2005
very close,but didnt happen.it still haunts me
lets jus say...dont drink a bottle of jameson and expect to "DO WORK"(sigh)

but it will happen,my girl seems like she wouldnt have a problem.but iv been told to be very careful with threesomes with your girlfriend,starts putting other ideas in your head,is this the right chick,etc,etc
gettin 2 chicks to give you a carwash is the safest and easiest